Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 1:Mark Selby v Ding Junhui

Postby hendry_fan

:cracker: What a match this is. :cracker:

I really like both,funnily enough,i was a tad more for Selby but as from this morning,i,m not really bovered who wins this match.

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MARK!. :happy:

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DING!. :happy:

:-D

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've put a weird film on.

Some guy asked his girlfriend to get him a beer. So, she brings him a bottle in, and hits him over the head with it.

Did he not say please?

He didn't. But rude, I thought.

Postby GJ

Should be a cracker I wonder who the BBC will be pimping for this one

I'm guessing Ding but Dennis may go Selby as Ding beat his darling Ronnie.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've put a weird film on.

Some guy asked his girlfriend to get him a beer. So, she brings him a bottle in, and hits him over the head with it.

*OUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHH!*. :-)

Reminds me of the famous scene in the Halloween film,where a couple are in bed,then suddenly the woman asks her boyfreind to get some beer,he ends up getting stabbed to a door with a Big mean lookin kitchen knife. :dead: :shock:

Postby Chalk McHugh

Selby race into an 8-0 lead v Fergal,2-0 v Xiao and 5-0 v Fu.No messibg about,Selby starts in blistering fashion.Start as you mean to go on,Selby puts huge pressure on his opponents by starting well.Can Ding survive the early onslaught?

Postby freakmoomin

Chalk McHugh wrote:Selby race into an 8-0 lead v Fergal,2-0 v Xiao and 5-0 v Fu.No messibg about,Selby starts in blistering fashion.Start as you mean to go on,Selby puts huge pressure on his opponents by starting well.Can Ding survive the early onslaught?

Yeah this was one of Hendrys big strengths in his peak aswell, start with a boom and half your opponents are beat from the off!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:I think if we want a tight semi Ding has to get an early lead

I was about to post this.

I can see Ding starting strong, but Selby pulling him back.

Aye,Selbs has turned into a good frunt runner,but lets not forget,he,s excellent at coming back as well. :-)

Postby Cloud Strife

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Aye,Selbs has turned into a good frunt runner,but lets not forget,he,s excellent at coming back as well. :-)

Is Selby the Michael Myers of the snooker world?

Postby hendry_fan

freakmoomin wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Selby race into an 8-0 lead v Fergal,2-0 v Xiao and 5-0 v Fu.No messibg about,Selby starts in blistering fashion.Start as you mean to go on,Selby puts huge pressure on his opponents by starting well.Can Ding survive the early onslaught?

Yeah this was one of Hendrys big strengths in his peak aswell, start with a boom and half your opponents are beat from the off!

Hendry was one,if not the best front runner there has been. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Cloud Strife wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Is Selby the Michael Myers of the snooker world?

If he is,i,ll like him even more. ;-)

:love: Michael Myers :love:

Postby GJ

The Herminator wrote:On current form I can't see Ding getting more than 2 frames ahead of Selby at any point so I think he just needs to trade punches, take it to the wire, and then sneak through at the end.

Ding beating Ronnie will give him a huge boost and if he can overcome that hurdle no reason he cant beat Selby seeing as their head to head is pretty even.

Postby The Herminator

GJ wrote:
The Herminator wrote:On current form I can't see Ding getting more than 2 frames ahead of Selby at any point so I think he just needs to trade punches, take it to the wire, and then sneak through at the end.

Ding beating Ronnie will give him a huge boost and if he can overcome that hurdle no reason he cant beat Selby seeing as their head to head is pretty even.

Lets's hope so. If he wants to move up a level and be a WC (or multiple WC) then these are the matches he now needs to win.