Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tue April 25th) Q Final !!

Postby sas6789

The Herminator wrote:I think Ding will get off to a flyer and I think he scores too heavily too consistently for Ronnie in current form to claw back. 13-8 or 9 to Ding for me.

No chance, Ding's been scared stiff of Ronnie ever since that infamous Masters final. I think O'Sullivan will win handily.

Postby Muppet147

Ronnie79 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Fu will beat Selby about 13-10.

Ronnie will beat Ding by a similar scoreline.

Higgins will thrash Wilson 13-5/6

Hawkins will beat Maguire 13-8

Muppet you going for an ROS CHE*T FINAL

It could well be. Never write off the che**t. However, I have a feeling Hawkins is going to have a decent run. Not sure if he can beat Higgins but you never know.

Postby GJ

Cheshire Cat wrote:
GJ wrote:Prove the doubters wrong Kyren

COME ON

Good luck to Kyren GJ, hopefully he gives you something to celebrate. <ok>

Cheers <ok>

I hope he has learnt from the loss to Selby last year but its a huge ask to beat the legend John Higgins.

Postby GJ

Chalk McHugh wrote:Wilson sees this as as just another round.Hes here to win.And has the self belief/cockiness to do out.I love Higgins but time waits for no man and youth and vigour is going to send experience packing.

Higgins is a proper legend and Kyren knows how tough it will be , its all on who plays the better snooker.

<ok>

Postby The Herminator

sas6789 wrote:
The Herminator wrote:I think Ding will get off to a flyer and I think he scores too heavily too consistently for Ronnie in current form to claw back. 13-8 or 9 to Ding for me.

No chance, Ding's been scared stiff of Ronnie ever since that infamous Masters final. I think O'Sullivan will win handily.

I hope you're right but I am a natural pessimist!

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

GJ wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Cmon john Higgins! Best of luck bud.

How do you think the match will pan out ?

Gj, I'm quietly confident of a Higgins win. Been reading a lot of his consistency or lack of but I think his consistency has been pretty good the last 6 months. Kyren seems a decent lad but I don't think he's there just yet.

Postby GJ

Not overly fussed who wins Ronnie v ding

If Marco can click like late on last night could be a classic v Selby.

Hawk v Maguire has a decider written all over it.

Postby GJ

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:
GJ wrote:

Gj, I'm quietly confident of a Higgins win. Been reading a lot of his consistency or lack of but I think his consistency has been pretty good the last 6 months. Kyren seems a decent lad but I don't think he's there just yet.

I'm obviously backing Kyren , May the best man win

:hatoff:

Postby Bairnshelob

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:
GJ wrote:

Have you had a bet on it; what are the inside odds? :evilgrin:

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

GJ wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:
GJ wrote:

I'm obviously backing Kyren , May the best man win

:hatoff:

You too, should be a great match.

Postby Dan-cat

Ronnie79 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:But I'm not gonna backtrack on what I've been saying for 3 years: Higgins wont ever win the WC again. That's how I see it. But this year he's playing the sort of Snooker that could see him become World Champion. Hope not.

So, what you're saying is, Higgins won't win it. Unless he wins it.

I don't think Andre agassi has a Scooby he has called Higgins to never win a world again and then says he could win it this year. Is that not an oxymoron ?.

No, it's just contradiction.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:But I'm not gonna backtrack on what I've been saying for 3 years: Higgins wont ever win the WC again. That's how I see it. But this year he's playing the sort of Snooker that could see him become World Champion. Hope not.

So, what you're saying is, Higgins won't win it. Unless he wins it.

I don't think Andre agassi has a Scooby he has called Higgins to never win a world again and then says he could win it this year. Is that not an oxymoron ?.

No, it's just contradiction.

You Oxymoron.

Postby Bairnshelob

eraserhead wrote:Don't want Ronnie or Ding to lose but I think it's going to be harder for Ding to beat Ronnie here. Hoping for a great match and some outstanding break building. <ok>

It should be the stand out tie of the quarters. If these two can't compile a hatful of tons, we're in trouble.

Postby Bairnshelob

eraserhead wrote:Don't want Ronnie or Ding to lose but I think it's going to be harder for Ding to beat Ronnie here. Hoping for a great match and some outstanding break building. <ok>

It should be the stand out tie of the quarters. If these two can't compile a hatful of tons, we're in trouble.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Did Robertson celebrating too early make him look a hammer?

Discuss.

Wasn't celebrating you hammer , He was angry at himself, Marco acknowledged that

SF <doh>

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Did Robertson celebrating too early make him look a hammer?

Discuss.

Wasn't celebrating you hammer , He was angry at himself, Marco acknowledged that

SF <doh>

I was half expecting him to scream out AUSSIE POWER!!!