Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 24th) Last 16 !! !

Postby Ronnie79

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:
snucar wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:at least he won the title once

Robertson is far too good to win this only once, even the haters know this. He needs to get his act together and quickly.

Jimmy was far too good not to win it at all. I'm not a hater but Robbo won't win this title again

Jimmy still believes he has a world title in him.

That wig has gone to Jimmys head pardon the pun lol

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:
snucar wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:at least he won the title once

Robertson is far too good to win this only once, even the haters know this. He needs to get his act together and quickly.

Jimmy was far too good not to win it at all. I'm not a hater but Robbo won't win this title again

Jimmy still believes he has a world title in him.

And I believe in God, or as i call it "The big Spaghetti Monster in the sky".

Postby PoolBoy

Lucky wrote:For kick read poor cueing. Only ever happens under pressure. Impossible to replicate when trying to. Some players far more susceptible to kicks than others.....kicks are a bottlers ready made excuse.

There are a number of folk who agree with that theory - but, surely Marco Fu's 'kick' yesterday wasn't anything to do with lacking bottle? It sometimes just happens... :shrug:

Postby GJ

PoolBoy wrote:
Lucky wrote:For kick read poor cueing. Only ever happens under pressure. Impossible to replicate when trying to. Some players far more susceptible to kicks than others.....kicks are a bottlers ready made excuse.

There are a number of folk who agree with that theory - but, surely Marco Fu's 'kick' yesterday wasn't anything to do with lacking bottle? It sometimes just happens... :shrug:

He was cueing really well no way was that bad cueing imo.