Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 24th) Last 16 !! !

Postby Souvent

Iranu wrote:
Souvent wrote:
Iranu wrote:
GJ wrote:
Iranu wrote:Did Selby start playing in Willie Thorne's club? Who knew!

Just as well Taylor never opened a club because if Allen had played in it we would here as much about it as 1985 final <laugh>

Ugh, I can hear it now: "I always remember Mark Allen was practising in my club a few years ago, and after he had just finished making a century break a punter came up to him and said "Great break, Mark but I could have potted all those balls!" It was quite... amazing.[hrrrrmmmppppphhhh]"

Add the heavy breathing at the beginning and the end and it's perfect.

That's what the hhhrrrrmmpppp is ;)

Good time for Mark to get his first century, knocking the wind out of Xiao's sails after a strong finish to yesterday.

Hah, yeah. I corrected that in my previous post. :)

Postby Souvent

SnookerFan wrote:Why are the BBC obsessed by how many centuries are made this fortnight?

Seriously, who cares?

They've had the same talking points for years and god forbid they ever change a single one.
They could talk a lot more about players and rankings and their seasons as compared to other seasons in the past (real commentator work) instead of just spewing the same clichés every year.

Postby GJ

LC wrote:Willy hasn't seen xiao before, just re-emphasising that BBC commentators don't do their research

They don't even watch the qualifiers when their free on facebook :chuckle: <doh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
LC wrote:Willy hasn't seen xiao before, just re-emphasising that BBC commentators don't do their research

It's spelled Willie. Please research before posting.

<laugh>

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:

Sorry to correct its actually

WILLIAM

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:

They don't even watch the qualifiers when their free on facebook :chuckle: <doh>

god ive seen Xiao play at the crucible before.

where was willie bookies lol

Postby LC

SnookerFan wrote:

he got the same disdain he showed xiao

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:According to Wikipedia

Thorne's bald head makes him instantly recognisable and he is often referred to as the "Homer Simpson of Snooker"

<laugh>

Postby Andy Spark

They're all useless with the exception of Stephen Hendry. They shamble into their booth with a sense of entitlement and think that non-pros shouldn't give shot advice.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:I never want to see Xiao on my television screen ever again. What a useless player.

dont be a sausage head all your life

if he was playing Ronnie you would think Ronnie out played him made him miss etc etc because hes playing Selby hes useless

i guess it takes one to know one <doh>

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:
GJ wrote:

god ive seen Xiao play at the crucible before.

where was willie bookies lol

If he didn't commentate on him he doesn't exist

bbc logic <ok>

Postby GJ

Andy Spark wrote:

They're all useless with the exception of Stephen Hendry. They shamble into their booth with a sense of entitlement and think that non-pros shouldn't give shot advice.

Ebdon is excellent just because you love Ronnie you dislike him <doh>

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I never want to see Xiao on my television screen ever again. What a useless player.

dont be a sausage head all your life

if he was playing Ronnie you would think Ronnie out played him made him miss etc etc because hes playing Selby hes useless

i guess it takes one to know one <doh>

Oh dear, bringing Ronnie into everything for no reason. You're obsessed with him. <doh>