Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 24th) Last 16 !! !

Postby Wildey

Lucky wrote:For kick read poor cueing. Only ever happens under pressure. Impossible to replicate when trying to. Some players far more susceptible to kicks than others.....kicks are a bottlers ready made excuse.

spot on

And because the cloth is so thin if you cue a ball badly it bounces along the slate that on impact its air bound.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Hendry says that burnout is a nonsense.

So are his predictions <laugh>

2015 WSC Predicts Bingham to lose every match

2017 WGP After Robbo beats Ronnie he will win the tournament , next round loses to Hawkins

2017 WSC Says Fu is a dark horse when hes one of the form players of the season <laugh>

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:That bloke from The Rack Pack looked nothing like Steve Davis.

I enjoyed that last night.Good acting.It was heartbreaking to see Alex begging Barry Hearn at the end.
Rags to riches.And back to rags.

Alex ended his days drinking in pubs around Dublin playing pool for a drink with many losing to him on purpose out of sympathy.

A shell of his former self.Skin and bone.A sorry sight.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:
GJ wrote:When was the last time a match pre semis had the whole arena to themselves for the whole session.

Fu and Hawkins last year

forgot that oops <laugh>

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:

2017 WGP After Robbo beats Ronnie he will win the tournament , next round loses to Hawkins

2017 WSC Says Fu is a dark horse when hes one of the form players of the season <laugh>

Regarding Bingham Most on here predicted him to lose every match as well

I Bet you thought Robbo might win the GP after disposing of Ronnie

and Marco Fu is a dark horse or would you give him as good a chance as Selby, Ronnie, Higgins or Robertson of picking it up?

Lets not forget my friend Robbo's Breakbuilding is 10 times better than it was prior to Hendry saying he was Amateurish.

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:

Hendry predicts that Fu, a multi time ranking event winner, as having a surprise run.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:

Hendry predicts that Fu, a multi time ranking event winner, as having a surprise run.

I blame the dennis influence <laugh>

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:
GJ wrote:

Regarding Bingham Most on here predicted him to lose every match as well

I Bet you thought Robbo might win the GP after disposing of Ronnie

and Marco Fu is a dark horse or would you give him as good a chance as Selby, Ronnie, Higgins or Robertson of picking it up?

Lets not forget my friend Robbo's Breakbuilding is 10 times better than it was prior to Hendry saying he was Amateurish.

I will be honest robbo isn't as confident since winning the uk in 2015 and so after beating Ronnie no way did I think he was fav for WGP <ok>

On Bingham Hendry is a paid expert we are not <laugh>

Postby Wildey

of course its nonsense never herd such rubbish from players in my life you can feel burnt out an tuesday as World Champion before then its just a cop out why you lost or pre warning us why you could lose.

Postby GJ

And I make Fu slight fav for tonight based on this seasons form and robbo has lost his last few close matches at the WSC v Hawkins and Selby.

I hope Robbo Wins but think Marco looks more solid.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:And I make Fu slight fav for tonight based on this seasons form and robbo has lost his last few close matches at the WSC v Hawkins and Selby.

me too but hes a outsider to beat the others over this distance to be World Champ but hes got a chance

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:
GJ wrote:And I make Fu slight fav for tonight based on this seasons form and robbo has lost his last few close matches at the WSC v Hawkins and Selby.

me too but hes a outsider to beat the others over this distance to be World Champ but hes got a chance

I used to fancy robbo for the pressure pots but his form as been off for a while , if he pulls this match off then I hope his confidence will start to return <ok>

Postby The Herminator

My favourite part if that documentary?

Davis (to paraphrase): So in all those times you beat White and with all the heartache he went through was there ever any part of you that felt a bit sorry for him.
Hendry: ...(pause)....No.

Brilliant.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:Hoping Dott can win the first mini session to get back into the match. Hawkins hasn't always been great coming back in with big leads so holding on that hope really.

Agree Hawk rarely wins easy so I expect Dott to get close enough.

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Hoping Dott can win the first mini session to get back into the match. Hawkins hasn't always been great coming back in with big leads so holding on that hope really.

Agree Hawk rarely wins easy so I expect Dott to get close enough.

Problem is Dott won't try and keep it tight. He will go out guns blazing miss two or three by miles and stick Hawkins in and it'll be 12-6 in no time