Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 24th) Last 16 !! !

Postby SnookerEd25

Souvent wrote:What's happening next? A player slipping and falling over the table with his arms wide open, disturbing every single ball? That would be fun.

Has this ever happened?

That hasn't, but 80s referee John Smythe was attempting to spot a difficult pink amongst th pack of reds when it squirmed out of his grasp & sent the reds scattering...

Postby LowKey

boris_the_butcher wrote:Neil Robertson World Champion:

How's Boris the butcher been getting on in the Snooker World Championships? And you act like it's easy to win this tournament more than once, lol.

Postby GJ

snucar wrote:I won't try to sugarcoat it. Robertson desperately needs to decide what he wants to do when he grows up! I just can't believe what a player of his caliber is doing to his career.

Triple crown winner including double UK

Some said he would never win a major

Postby GJ

LowKey wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:Neil Robertson World Champion:

How's Boris the butcher been getting on in the Snooker World Championships? And you act like it's easy to win this tournament more than once, lol.

Hes another runt

Postby Scooper

GJ wrote:
snucar wrote:I won't try to sugarcoat it. Robertson desperately needs to decide what he wants to do when he grows up! I just can't believe what a player of his caliber is doing to his career.

Yeah hasn't done too badly tbf!

Postby SnookerEd25

Ronnie79 wrote:Right lads look back at my tip about 6 hours ago I tipped Fu 13-11 when everyone else was tipping Robbo. Stick with ronnie79

I will. What do you like for tomorrow, R79?

Postby Cheshire Cat

Perhaps Neil could pick and choose events more.

If he really does enjoy video gaming so much, then maybe play less events and find a better balance between gaming and snooker, and when he does decide to enter an event, practice hard and commit fully to it.

Postby GJ

12 ranking titles including double UK champ and wsc , plus the masters.

plenty of other 1 time WSC'S have no other majors robbo has 3.

Postby snucar

GJ wrote:

Mate, are you steaming so much that prevents you to even understand the easiest of posts? I was implying that Robertson is definitely for much greater things. Those titles won't cut it when you're a player of his ability. What part you cannot understand?
Last edited by snucar on 24 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Chalk McHugh

GJ wrote:

I see your a Robbo fan gj.Sorry for your loss.We all have our favourites and it hurts when they lose in big games.That shows how much snooker means to us.I may not like him.But i know the feeling of defeat.

Postby LowKey

Ronnie79 wrote:Robbo like smurf and Bingham will be one time World Champs. Robbo really crumbled there. That shouting really snake hissed me off

I wouldn't count any of them out. It's possible any one of them might win again in the next 5 years. I think Bingham is least likely considering how poor his record has been apart from the year he won. Murphy is most likely to win again of the three I'd say.

Postby Cloud Strife

Cheshire Cat wrote:Perhaps Neil could pick and choose events more.

If he really does enjoy video gaming so much, then maybe play less events and find a better balance between gaming and snooker, and when he does decide to enter an event, practice hard and commit fully to it.

Some sound advice there, IMO.

Gaming is clearly a passion of his so he shouldn't give it up completely. Just find a better balance.

When's the next FIFA coming out? Robertson could plan his season around the release dates of his favourite games.

Postby Scooper

Witz_is_back wrote:I ditched Trump a while ago.

As soon as his hair started falling out he started losing his magic powers.

They should rename him Haircut 100 though cos he only has about 100 strands of hair left now

There's only 1 Trump im a fan of these days

I hope you're talking about the one that makes a noise and smells.