Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 24th) Last 16 !! !

Postby GJ

Iranu wrote:Did Selby start playing in Willie Thorne's club? Who knew!

Just as well Taylor never opened a club because if Allen had played in it we would here as much about it as 1985 final <laugh>

Postby GJ

Iranu wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Always book the 17 days off

I have done a couple of years previously but this year I have other commitments for my holiday days unfortunately.

I usually book 2 weeks and just miss first sat and sun :hatoff:

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:

Just as well Taylor never opened a club because if Allen had played in it we would here as much about it as 1985 final <laugh>

Ugh, I can hear it now: "I always remember Mark Allen was practising in my club a few years ago, and after he had just finished making a century break a punter came up to him and said "Great break, Mark but I could have potted all those balls!" It was quite... amazing.[hrrrrmmmppppphhhh]"

Postby GJ

Iranu wrote:
GJ wrote:

Ugh, I can hear it now: "I always remember Mark Allen was practising in my club a few years ago, and after he had just finished making a century break a punter came up to him and said "Great break, Mark but I could have potted all those balls!" It was quite... amazing.[hrrrrmmmppppphhhh]"

rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
GJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Hoping Dott can win the first mini session to get back into the match. Hawkins hasn't always been great coming back in with big leads so holding on that hope really.

Agree Hawk rarely wins easy so I expect Dott to get close enough.

Problem is Dott won't try and keep it tight. He will go out guns blazing miss two or three by miles and stick Hawkins in and it'll be 12-6 in no time

yea he hasent got the right ballance in his game at the moment.

hes like Hendry was at the end of his career

Postby Souvent

Iranu wrote:
GJ wrote:

Add the heavy breathing at the beginning and the end and it's perfect.
Oh, sorry, is that what the "hrrrrmmmppppphhhh" is? Perfect.
Last edited by Souvent on 24 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

Souvent wrote:
Iranu wrote:
GJ wrote:

Add the heavy breathing at the beginning and the end and it's perfect.

That's what the hhhrrrrmmpppp is ;)

Good time for Mark to get his first century, knocking the wind out of Xiao's sails after a strong finish to yesterday.