Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 23rd) Last 16!!!!

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
LC wrote:Is this the opposite of beast mode barry

The beast only comes out when it has to

For once I agree :hatoff: <ok>

Postby GJ

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I'm happy this forum is thriving, but without Smart I feel like Kenan without Kel.

Is there any way we could get him back on here?

Doubt he wants back anyway :wave:

Postby LC

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:I know that kicked, which is unfortunate, but how the heck did that drop. Just look where it hit the cushion.

Doesn't surprise me anymore. I'm more shocked when they don't go in.

This is the most bothered I've been by pockets since 2009. It's kicked all the tension out of the matches for me tbh. When a player is in amongst them, it feels like there's only a 1 per cent chance of anything going wrong.

I played at my local club on a brand new cloth and the Pockets play a lot easier sliding in for fun, so this maybe the reason

Postby Pink Ball

GJ wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I'm happy this forum is thriving, but without Smart I feel like Kenan without Kel.

Is there any way we could get him back on here?

Doubt he wants back anyway :wave:

Aye
Last edited by Pink Ball on 23 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:hawkins is one player I'd always favour against Selby. I bet Selby is even scared of playing him. Hawkins has destroyed him in the majors.

Ronnie too when he plays his best <ok>

I'd love to see Ronnie doing to Selby what he did to Hendry here in the Crucible. Dont think Ronnie is in that kind of shape though (probably never will be again) but should it come to a semifinal against Selby, I'd want Ronnie to win that desperately.
Last edited by TheRocket on 23 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:Cant forget Smart having a go at me (for a long time in fact) because I watch many SNooker matches, many from the 80s, on Youtube...

That was hilarious, and meant in jest. I remember it got to a point where Smart and I were just quoting your comments and replying with the YouTube logo.

Postby GJ

Ronnie79 wrote:I used to love Messi but I'm beginning to hate him now maybe it's because he should be in jail for tax evasion

Imagine if Ronaldo did that we would never here the end of it <laugh>

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Some shockers tonight robbos long red was never in and the red from marco looked very wide as well.

GJ you said pre-match it was pretty much 50/50 between the 2, and you couldn'0t have been more correct.... Split the 2 sessions 4-4.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Ronnie79 wrote:I used to love Messi but I'm beginning to hate him now maybe it's because he should be in jail for tax evasion

I love neither cr7 nor messi. But I think messi is far from being a model and an example.

Really not fan of the character who is besides for my part insignificant and cruelly lack of charisma although I recognize that it is an extraordinary player with a crazy talent.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:Some shockers tonight robbos long red was never in and the red from marco looked very wide as well.

GJ you said pre-match it was pretty much 50/50 between the 2, and you couldn'0t have been more correct.... Split the 2 sessions 4-4.

TBH I think Marco looked the better player tonight so I'm a little concerned for tomorrow night.

They will have the arena to themselves which brings a different dimention to it.

Postby GJ

Witz_is_back wrote:How did the 2nd session with Fu and Jono go? I see it's 8-8 but did anyone let a lead of a few frames slip

No Blow for blow all the way

No match on other table so virtual 1 table set up tomorrow night

:D :D :D :D :D