Post a reply

Re: Neil Robertson Watch

Postby GJ

Judging by the recent ones hes chances have gone now

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:To me the pressing question is: Is Neil Robertson wearing a watch this week?

He traded it in for Super Mario 3....

Sorry, that was bad taste.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:To me the pressing question is: Is Neil Robertson wearing a watch this week?

He traded it in for Super Mario 3....

Sorry, that was bad taste.

rofl

Postby Skullman

At least if Marco wins we won't have to wonder about that.

Postby vodkadiet

Robertson will surprise a few this week. He will win his second title. Hawkins the main threat.

Postby TheSaviour

Surely he should just rolled that final black it in, instead of hitting it that much hard. What a huge dissappointed to scores of snooker fans. Including me. Now Barry "Bazza" Hawkins is the only genuine crowd favourite left. Clearly that was a big missjudgement from Neil. He played that position shot from pink to black so well. It was anything but easy, espicially under that pressure. He would had a great possibility to get it in if he would had just rolled it in with a touch. He was afraid of leaving it to Marco. Well he did that anyway. But Marco won´t get anywhere further if he can´t play better than he is capable of. So it doesn´t matter much. Mark Selby has had that much ominous form lately. Neil would had a great shout against Mark. His game suits very well playing against opponents like Mark. Or just precise against Mark, as I reckon the situation currently is. There´s quite no-one nowhere as good as Mark currently is. This is his 6th season on the trot ending as a World Number 1.

Seems it finally has started to materialise now lol. Neils strange shot selections. Well well. Poor old sod. That was some intensive experience to watch that lol.

But Neil just need to continue from where he currently is. That is always a logical (and a correct) choice; to continue from the situation you are currently having. Not hoping any miraclious jumps or developments. If you are doing that it is a mental health issue very soon. It could be that anyway, but at least then it won´t be you own fault. And so it can´t be any bad. But the logical decision is always just to keep going.