Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 22st) Last 16 !!

Postby GJ

Cloud Strife wrote:
GJ wrote:Cloud

I have seen a lot of comments he wont keep this level up etc and also Higgins doesn't have the stamina these days which also favours allen.

Agree. I think Allen will spank him for the rest of the match.

I think 13-9/10 <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:Hope Xiao makes a good start and then it could be a cracker

If I'm honest I have no interest in Maguire v Rory

That is very honest of you. I feel exactly the same about Robbo. The only difference is that Rory is a contender for the world title, while Robbo will be out on his bottom very soon. :-D

Imagine a Rory and Selby final. <ok>

No.

I wouldn't mind another O'Sullivan v Selby final though.

Semis only Cloud.

That's what I meant!

:emb:

Postby Andre147

I have seen a lot of comments he wont keep this level up etc and also Higgins doesn't have the stamina these days which also favours allen.

Fully agree, that's why I predicted an Allen win in this match.

I've been saying this for the past 2 or 3 years, Higgins won't ever win the WC again. He can't be consistent enough over the 17 days anymore. He might win anther Masters or more likely the UK, but I cant see him wining this one again.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

Allen was already spanking him. 5-3 flatters Higgins.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:

Fully agree, that's why I predicted an Allen win in this match.

I've been saying this for the past 2 or 3 years, Higgins won't ever win the WC again. He can't be consistent enough over the 17 days anymore. He might win anther Masters or more likely the UK, but I cant see him wining this one again.

Higgins has the game but I think the fact he doesn't keep himself in better physical shape like Ronnie lets him down over the long tournament

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Allen would've taken 5-3 at the start. Plenty to be happy about with that scoreline from Allen's point of view.

Postby GJ

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Allen would've taken 5-3 at the start. Plenty to be happy about with that scoreline from Allen's point of view.

A lead is a lead I never get this nonsense about oh hes happy being 2 frames behind.

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

A lead is a lead I never get this nonsense about oh hes happy being 2 frames behind.

False lead.

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I agree with you. But, at the same time, I thought it was going to be 7-1 to Allen, at least.

Postby GJ

Dannyboy wrote:I think Allen's nickname should change from the Pistol to Fatty. Goodness me.

Higgins is hardly slim himself :wave: