Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 22st) Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Shaun obviously was very unlucky there but what a great clearance from ROS

Ron at his best there :hatoff: making the most of SHaun's unlicky mistake.

WHen I say this, Ronnie pots a CRACKER!!! :hyper:

Postby snucar

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Shaun obviously was very unlucky there but what a great clearance from ROS

I think it was a routine clearance, very easy table! Makes Murphy's kick even more brutal.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Murphy needs to remember that he was 7-12 down to Stevens in the 2007 quarter final and won 13-12.....

How likely do you think is it that Murphy can repeat that feat here again?

I love Matthew Stevens, but he really did throw that match away. It's not like Shaun blew him off the table, Matthew had chances in almost every single frame.
Last edited by Cheshire Cat on 22 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby LowKey

snucar wrote:

I think it was a routine clearance, very easy table! Makes Murphy's kick even more brutal.

Murphy would have cleared up in my opinion. Both players look in red hot potting form today.

Postby Andre147

snucar wrote:

A century is a century, give credit where credit is due. <ok>

Postby snucar

Andre147 wrote:
snucar wrote:

Players of this level eat that table for breakfast, let's not glorify them that easily. That was Murphy's frame, that's all the credit I can give.

Postby LowKey

Andre147 wrote:
snucar wrote:

That was an easy clearance for Ronnie. Do you realise how good he is? That kick was horrendous for Shaun.

Postby GJ

Cheshire Cat wrote:I wish the beeb would take a hike with their 'he's lost a little bit of focus' BS.

Just call it a miss. It's not that hard.

At least the old fart is using the excuse for Ronnie for once <ok>

Postby GJ

Dannyboy wrote:
GJ wrote:Well done Ronnie

Murphy was pathetic though

Ronnie makes you play like that though.

Not if your mentally tough ask hawk <ok>