Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 21st) Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:Ronnie still favourite for the match, but based on this session I can't see him winning this year, he's still so crap under pressure.

Thinking extactly the same thing.

He may even reach the Semis,, but cracking under pressure like he is atm? Not a chance in hell he can win it this year.

Postby LowKey

Alex0paul wrote:That frame just shows that Murphy is or was never going to win the match

He's won three on the bounce in this match already. He could pull it back to 10-9 still if he does it again. I don't know what your dislike for Murphy is about to be honest. Calling him a joke etc. You must be very young. He's a good player.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:All of Murphy's efforts for nothing. Session still 4-4.

yea but if Murphy can do the same tomorrow morning its 10-9 from 9-3 i think Shaun will be pretty happy he is still in but gutted he missed that green

Postby Alex0paul

LowKey wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:That frame just shows that Murphy is or was never going to win the match

He's won three on the bounce in this match already. He could pull it back to 10-9 still if he does it again. I don't know what your dislike for Murphy is about to be honest. Calling him a joke etc. You must be very young. He's a good player.

But when the pressure is on or the match is close he can't do it and chokes. If it goes 10-9 he will do the same and rubbish himself

Postby LowKey

Wildey wrote:
Skullman wrote:All of Murphy's efforts for nothing. Session still 4-4.

yea but if Murphy can do the same tomorrow morning its 10-9 from 9-3 i think Shaun will be pretty happy he is still in but gutted he missed that green

I'm sure he'll still be very happy after being 3-9 down.