Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 21st) Last 16 !!

Postby TheRocket

Holden Chinaski wrote:Hendry says Ding, Ronnie and Higgins are the best break builders :hatoff: Should include himself as well of course :hatoff:

Ronnie and Hendry are the greatest breakbuilders of all time. Higgins and Ding still a tad behind.

Ronnie and Hendry are/were more clinical at their best.

Ding though might be the best in terms of cue ball control. Alongside Steve Davis. always close to the object ball.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:No option but to watch Bingham game on Eurosport.To be fair i would choose this game if i had the option as its deeper into the match.
p

I prefer to watch a complete match whenever possible. We always complain about matches being too short. So I like to take full advantage of matches being multi-session when I can.

That's true.I watched the first session of Bingham v Wilson so i'll watch the rest of game as it's a good contest.

Job to airport shortly so will miss most of mornings snooker.Back for the Rocket and there will be no work done while the genius is at work.

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How can you hit a ball too well? Always annoys me when they say that.

Stupid phrase

Yep. If you over screw too far you've hit it wrong, that's the end of it.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:He's right. That red was never in.

It's obvious. I've seen a couple of those already this year.

Good to see the commentators, or Hendry anyway, being vocal about it.

Yeah Hendry doesn't hold back.

Postby Andy Spark

Holden Chinaski wrote:

IMO Hendry is the best commentator the BBC have and nice to see him actually having the guts to tell the truth about the pockets. Normally we just get the Sesame Street reply that "they are much tighter than club tables".

Postby SnookerFan

Andy Spark wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

IMO Hendry is the best commentator the BBC have and nice to see him actually having the guts to tell the truth about the pockets. Normally we just get the Sesame Street reply that "they are much tighter than club tables".

Hendry is swings and roundabouts to me. When he's trying, he's a very good commentator.

Some occasions he just sounds like he's phoning it on, or sulking though.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 21 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ding looking good. For me, when Ding is playing his best he's as good to watch as Ronnie playing his best. Superb controll of the cue ball, great shot selection, brilliant break building. He has his six maximum breaks to prove how great of a break builder he is...

+1

Postby TheRocket

Hendry by far the best commentator for me. always honest, speaks out what he thinks. doesnt like safety battles and enjoys big breaks and attacking Snooker.

And as a 7 time world champion he comes across like the god. the things he says have far more weight than what someone like old senile Dennis Taylor says.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ding looking good. For me, when Ding is playing his best he's as good to watch as Ronnie playing his best. Superb controll of the cue ball, great shot selection, brilliant break building. He has his six maximum breaks to prove how great of a break builder he is...

+1

:hatoff:

Postby Holden Chinaski

TheRocket wrote:Hendry by far the best commentator for me. always honest, speaks out what he thinks. doesnt like safety battles and enjoys big breaks and attacking Snooker.

And as a 7 time world champion he comes across like the god. the things he says have far more weight than what someone like old senile Dennis Taylor says.

Indeed. <ok>