Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 21st) Last 16 !!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

vodkadiet wrote:I wonder if Murphy will follow in his hero Teresa May's footsteps and 'empty chair' The Crucible' for the second session, thus handing O'Sullivan the match with two sessions to spare?

He may even fall down in his hotel shower accidentally on purpose....

"Last night I slipped in my shower when trying to pick up the bar of soap and suffered an injury that procludes me from beating O'Sullivan on 'Table 1 at The Crucible'. I apologise to my fans that I will not be able to continue in this event. However, I hope to return in Riga in June. I will be visiting the same doctor as Judd Trump did for his shoulder injury. I thank you all for your time and wish you a very happy 2017 and don't forget to vote for The Conservative Party on June 8. I am just off to make love to my wife. Thank you all once again".

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:I wonder if Murphy will follow in his hero Teresa May's footsteps and 'empty chair' The Crucible' for the second session, thus handing O'Sullivan the match with two sessions to spare?

He may even fall down in his hotel shower accidentally on purpose....

"Last night I slipped in my shower when trying to pick up the bar of soap and suffered an injury that procludes me from beating O'Sullivan on 'Table 1 at The Crucible'. I apologise to my fans that I will not be able to continue in this event. However, I hope to return in Riga in June. I will be visiting the same doctor as Judd Trump did for his shoulder injury. I thank you all for your time and wish you a very happy 2017 and don't forget to vote for The Conservative Party on June 8. I am just off to make love to my wife. Thank you all once again".

Murphy would've spent 15 minutes telling the Doctor how to do his job.

Postby TheSaviour

Bingham has an awful record against Kyren Wilson. 0-4, and now trailing 3-5. So glad he got back into it. 0-5 he still wasn´t dead and buried, but he needed to start playing at some point.

But almost everyone has an awful record or at least an awful playing experiences against the free-scoring Kyren Wilson.

Ronnie in control without showing much anything.

Obviously players fancy what they fancy. Any rules or standards out there are made to be broken. The records are always made by someone else, so not much sense trying to match those. Just trying to find something own. There just isn´t much sense trying to play in a way which there isn´t much future. Even if it would be sublime. Anyone can see the basic patterns, that´s not an issue. Just trying to make something to happen.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:What rubbish are these two talking about?

They're pretending Ding has never played a bad shot.

For once I think Shaun was not talking out of his bottom. Ding's cue ball controll is fantastic. One of the best ever. That's why I love watching Ding play.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:FFS snooker fan your almost as anti murphy as Ronnie and wild

You mean, there are people who aren't? rofl

Nah, I don't hate him that much. But he does have a habit of turning being; "Hey, look. It's my opinion here."

I don't mind him I just think he loves abit of attention <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:FFS snooker fan your almost as anti murphy as Ronnie and wild

You mean, there are people who aren't? rofl

Nah, I don't hate him that much. But he does have a habit of turning being; "Hey, look. It's my opinion here."

I don't mind him I just think he loves abit of attention <laugh>

He does his talking on the table.