Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 20th) Last 32 &

Postby OoNebsoO

LowKey wrote:Murphy is playing terribly. It's laughable at this point. He's put himself under huge pressure with those comments in the interview and can't cope with it. If he knew he didn't have the nerve to say would he did and hold his game together then he shouldn't have said anything.

Comment very likely have nothing to do with it.

Postby LowKey

OoNebsoO wrote:
LowKey wrote:Murphy is playing terribly. It's laughable at this point. He's put himself under huge pressure with those comments in the interview and can't cope with it. If he knew he didn't have the nerve to say would he did and hold his game together then he shouldn't have said anything.

Comment very likely have nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure. He's looked nervous and tense from the start. You may be right, but I feel like it's in his head.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:If Murphy somehow gets out 5-3...

like he won or drew the session lol...

Its like the match earlier a lead is a lead :hatoff:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ronnie blew it this frame.
First he missed the brown, then he completely messed up an easy safe and fouled, and then he failed to get on the black from an easy pink.
If this ends 5-3, Shaun is right back in it and it will really hurt Ronnie. He should have won this session 7-1. Let's hope he gets 6-2.

Postby LowKey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
mantorok wrote:It's like watching two pensioners finishing off a friendly game in their local British Legion.

It's psychological. Too much needle between these two.

I think so too. This game has a real edge to it because of Murphy's comments. They have both blown up mentally now

Postby mantorok

Alex0paul wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Yes Ken, I was on the edge of my street

Well, Ken's tongue certainly was then rofl

I was though, I live at number 1

I don't think the crowd would've been too pleased if they'd ended up on the end of the street instead of in the arena watching this classy display.