Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 20th) Last 32 &

Postby Wildey

I Like Kyren but i feel they are bigging him up too much what has he really done no more really than Dave Harold in the 90s and he was never touted as a World Champiion

he needs a few more consistent performances for my liking

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:I Like Kyren but i feel they are bigging him up too much what has he really done no more really than Dave Harold in the 90s and he was never touted as a World Champiion

he needs a few more consistent performances for my liking

Completely agree.

Postby snucar

Wildey wrote: he really done no more really than Dave Harold in the 90s and he was never touted as a World Champiion

Perhaps because back then the elite top 4 weren't as weak as they're now. Especially on the mental side. So a fluke win like Harold's win, remained a fluke win. Nowadays everybody can fluke a win, hence the fact we have so many future world champions.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Bingham wasting everyone's time here

he only wants 1 snooker

Game stil on

Not with the black safe. Just get on with the next frame

Wasent that safe there was room behind it

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:Hi Dan.Ha i've been lurking alright.Leering and peaking.Due to work commitments i don't get to watch as much snooker as i'd like to but for the UK,Masters and World Championship i make sure to watch as much as possible.

It's really open this year with so many excellent players.I have a fancy for Robertson.I hope not as i'm not a fan by any means.Selby would be my second choice.

I hope i'm wrong but i can't really see Ronnie winning.

My hopes aren't that high either, you never know when he might turn it on though... you can never write him off! I fancy Selby again frankly...

I'm off to play snooker at 5pm, then watch Ronnie - the perfect evening