Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed 19th) Last 32!!!

Postby eraserhead

Time to see what Judd's made of. As much stick as he gets here I don't want to see Judd lose today, it's not great for snooker when world number 2 and fave is playing bad on the biggest stage.

Postby Dan-cat

eraserhead wrote:Time to see what Judd's made of. As much stick as he gets here I don't want to see Judd lose today, it's not great for snooker when world number 2 and fave is playing bad on the biggest stage.

I'm torn. On the one hand, if he loses now, it's one less top guy for Ronnie to have to beat. But I agree with what you say Eraser it's better for snooker if he stays in. I do like Rory though

Postby Andre147

Its better for Snooker yes, but I woulndt mind Rory winning.

Plus if Judd carries on like this he will get found out soon, might be agaunst Mags next round.

First he has to beat this tough opponent though.

Postby eraserhead

Dan-cat wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Time to see what Judd's made of. As much stick as he gets here I don't want to see Judd lose today, it's not great for snooker when world number 2 and fave is playing bad on the biggest stage.

I'm torn. On the one hand, if he loses now, it's one less top guy for Ronnie to have to beat. But I agree with what you say Eraser it's better for snooker if he stays in. I do like Rory though

I found it funny yesterday because he took Rory to lightly and he was only one frame behind at the end. I thought it would serve as a good lesson about not taking foot off the gas with anyone, I'm not as sure he'll win now.

Postby Cloud Strife

sas6789 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Virgo sounds so melancholy, Hendry does abit too. Cheer up, you clowns! Judd losing this match isn't the end of the world!

I've heard you acting like that when Ronnie losses.

That's true actually, you're right. I should practice what I preach!

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
sas6789 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Virgo sounds so melancholy, Hendry does abit too. Cheer up, you clowns! Judd losing this match isn't the end of the world!

I've heard you acting like that when Ronnie losses.

That's true actually, you're right. I should practice what I preach!

Where's the fun in that?

Postby mantorok

Judd has to perform, no two ways about it, Rory wont crumble near the finish line, he knows he's got Judd rattled and just has to keep doing what he's doing.

Would be a shame if Judd lost, I'm not sure if Rory would make it past the 2nd round.

Postby The Herminator

Dan-cat wrote:

No downside to Judd losing for me! I don't think he will though. First round jitters and the all the way to the final I reckon.