Post a reply

Re: Ronnie says he's getting bullied by Hearn...

Postby Pink Ball

Goldenballs147 wrote:Surprise surprise Murphy disagrees...

http://www.livesnooker.com/category/sno ... 0417-0006/

Someone in the match thread called it. Nice bit of a needle set up for Thursday.

Sullivan will crush Murphy. Murphy never learns. Sullivan does not like the guy and always give it 100% against him.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

Someone in the match thread called it. Nice bit of a needle set up for Thursday.

Sullivan will crush Murphy. Murphy never learns. Sullivan does not like the guy and always give it 100% against him.

I actually thought the same. Session to spare. Ronnie.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I actually thought the same. Session to spare. Ronnie.

Cant see Murphy winning more than 8 frames.

Postby sas6789

Pink Ball wrote:

Agreed, Murphy will have to improve 50% if he wants to even takes to a third session even if Ronnie's doesn't play his best.

Postby vodkadiet

Murphy is absolutely correct about O'Sullivan's antics.

Many O'Sullivan fans(including many on here), are so far up his ass that he could kill a member of their family and they would defend O'Sullivan. These same fans say that anyone who criticises O'Sullivan's behaviour must hate him. This is incorrect. Many snooker fans who are not taken in by O'Sullivan's attention seeking and cringeworthy antics just feel that snooker's authorities are useless in dealing with him on a level playing field in comparison with other players.

But of course, it is easy to criticise Murphy for speaking up in an honest fashion because the whole world should roll out a red carpet everywhere O'Sullivan treads and never a bad word should be said about his behaviour.

It is funny that O'Sullivan still acts like an 18 year old even though he is 41. He also supports Donald Trump.

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:Murphy is absolutely correct about O'Sullivan's antics.

Many O'Sullivan fans(including many on here), are so far up his ass that he could kill a member of their family and they would defend O'Sullivan. These same fans say that anyone who criticises O'Sullivan's behaviour must hate him. This is incorrect. Many snooker fans who are not taken in by O'Sullivan's attention seeking and cringeworthy antics just feel that snooker's authorities are useless in dealing with him on a level playing field in comparison with other players.

But of course, it is easy to criticise Murphy for speaking up in an honest fashion because the whole world should roll out a red carpet everywhere O'Sullivan treads and never a bad word should be said about his behaviour.

It is funny that O'Sullivan still acts like an 18 year old even though he is 41. He also supports Donald Trump.

Never said Murphy was wrong. I find these antics tiresome. But I do think Sullivan will crush him for saying it nonetheless. I believe I will be proven correct.

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:

Never said Murphy was wrong. I find these antics tiresome. But I do think Sullivan will crush him for saying it nonetheless. I believe I will be proven correct.

Well he usually does, but fair play to Murphy for saying this before the match instead of saying it after getting trounced when it would sound like sour grapes. I am no fan of Murphy but at least he isn't like the rest of the players who just want to praise O'Sullivan at every turn just in case they might upset him, and he might take it out on them on the table. Integrity in life counts for more than winning a snooker match.

Postby Wildey

Let them Ban Ronnie for Stupid comments and then he will have a reason to shout about bullying.

Sorry but all i can see is a big girls blouse spitting out his dummy.

i think Barry Hearn is losing the plot with some of his decisions hes made regarding the tour but lets be honest Ronnie making Barry Hearn look sane with his stupidity.

Postby Andre147

I doubt Ronnie will crush him, it'll be more like 2011 when he won 13-10.

believe it or not, even if it was just a b09 match, that encounter at the GM Murphy won, and the way he did, gave him massive confidence I feel. I dont see him crumbling when he faces Ronnie.

It will be a good open game, I hope Ronnie prevailing, and not like last year when I and most thought Hawkins didnt stand a chance.

Postby Pink Ball

I'm no more a fan of Murphy than I am O'Sullivan. I dislike Murphy's habit of offering an opinion on everything, and I believe he sees himself as the voice of snooker, which irritates me no end. I think the best way of doing this would have been to beat O'Sullivan and then have a crack, but he never does that. I think he's blown his chances of winning the World Title here - if he was any good, he'd win the match AND have his say, but that's never happened for him before and it won't happen here.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:I doubt Ronnie will crush him, it'll be more like 2011 when he won 13-10.

believe it or not, even if it was just a b09 match, that encounter at the GM Murphy won, and the way he did, gave him massive confidence I feel. I dont see him crumbling when he faces Ronnie.

It will be a good open game, I hope Ronnie prevailing, and not like last year when I and most thought Hawkins didnt stand a chance.

O'Sullivan will crush him. An angered O'Sullivan is a horrible beast to play against, and I don't think Murphy is the man to stop it.

Postby Scooper

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Well he usually does, but fair play to Murphy for saying this before the match instead of saying it after getting trounced when it would sound like sour grapes. I am no fan of Murphy but at least he isn't like the rest of the players who just want to praise O'Sullivan at every turn just in case they might upset him, and he might take it out on them on the table. Integrity in life counts for more than winning a snooker match.

He should've written it in a letter and sent it to the media 2nd class post before the match - that way it wouldn't seem like sour grapes because he hadn't lost yet.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:Let them Ban Ronnie for Stupid comments and then he will have a reason to shout about bullying.

Sorry but all i can see is a big girls blouse spitting out his dummy.

i think Barry Hearn is losing the plot with some of his decisions hes made regarding the tour but lets be honest Ronnie making Barry Hearn look sane with his stupidity.

I don't see how it's stupid if that is how he really feels.

I would have preferred it though if he kept his mouth shut and let his snooker do the talking.

Postby Andre147

What is childish is Ronnie still bringing this up 3 months after it happened.... it happened at The Masters, it's gone now.

he may be right in saying they cant comment on referees, players, etc otheriwse they get warned and fined, but his behaviour since then has been very childish. Allen made far worse comments regarding Mark Joyce but no action was made against him, which I also think is wrong.

But like I said, this is a non-issue now. 3 months on, and Ronnie still rbings this up...

Postby vodkadiet

Scooper wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

He should've written it in a letter and sent it to the media 2nd class post before the match - that way it wouldn't seem like sour grapes because he hadn't lost yet.

<laugh>

Postby vodkadiet

TheRocket wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:It is funny that O'Sullivan still acts like an 18 year old even though he is 41. He also supports Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/ronnieo147/status/8 ... 9355805698
https://twitter.com/ronnieo147/status/8 ... 7184051200

Doesnt sound to me he's supporting Trump.

He was supporting him before the election, which is all that matters.

Postby Cloud Strife

I just don't get where your coming from. What exactly is it that you want the authorities to do about O'Sullivan? Banish him forever?

People like you complain about Ronnie being an attention seeker and yet are amongst the first to give him the attention that he supposedly craves.

Personally, I've long since stopped taking what Ronnie says literally, I would suggest you do the same. Life's short. No point getting so worked up over it.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:It is funny that O'Sullivan still acts like an 18 year old even though he is 41. He also supports Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/ronnieo147/status/8 ... 9355805698
https://twitter.com/ronnieo147/status/8 ... 7184051200

Doesnt sound to me he's supporting Trump.

He was supporting him before the election, which is all that matters.

Anyone but Hillary. That said, Trump's been acting abit weird lately.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:

I just don't get where your coming from. What exactly is it that you want the authorities to do about O'Sullivan? Banish him forever?

People like you complain about Ronnie being an attention seeker and yet are amongst the first to give him the attention that he supposedly craves.

Personally, I've long since stopped taking what Ronnie says literally, I would suggest you do the same. Life's short. No point getting so worked up over it.

I am not giving him any attention. I don't talk about O'Sullivan other than on this forum and there are only about two dozen people on here.

I don't agree that life's too short. It is just that you are dead for so long....The first million years after death go really quickly apparently. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:I'm no more a fan of Murphy than I am O'Sullivan. I dislike Murphy's habit of offering an opinion on everything, and I believe he sees himself as the voice of snooker, which irritates me no end. I think the best way of doing this would have been to beat O'Sullivan and then have a crack, but he never does that. I think he's blown his chances of winning the World Title here - if he was any good, he'd win the match AND have his say, but that's never happened for him before and it won't happen here.

Is anybody involved in this story making themselves look good?

It's like Murphy was jealous that somebody else was looking like a tit, so decided to make himself look like one too.

Postby TheSaviour

I am sure Ronnie will not feel like that again if he just gets his head right. There always is a way to prove thing or things, it is just a matter of confess if you are unable to prove a thing.

People are always going to bite Ronnie (or Reanne), and so far they always falls into it. It is a much to do just playing the patience game. Patience is something they seems to be lacking. They wan´t to prove they sharpness. On and off the table.

What Ronnie should understand is that many things are not designed to be ripped off. But to be used. If and obviously when he has many weapons he should just use those. Not trying to rip those things off, or getting rid of those things, but to use those. Without too many hesitations or ifs. Then people (the new generation of snooker fans) get used to him, and he will feel allright once again. I am sure there is enough time to get things sorted. Just trying to be patience, and not to solve anything for once and all.

Ronnie is one of those many great players that Barry and everyone are rooting. To be quite honest. There are two players whose domination all the knowledgeable fans are fearing: Stephen Maguire and Anthony Hamilton. It is not anything against them as a persons, or even a snooker players. But they just have that absolutely ruthless and rock-solid break-building. Which could ruin the whole sport. It is same with many other sports also. Who is Tony Adams for example? Or Mane? What is FC Liverpool or FC Arsenal or FC Chelsea? I grew up with those things but all the younger people have not. They don´t have a knowledge what is a rock-solid building, or what is FC Chelsea, who is Stephen Maguire, or Jimmy White. Stephen and Anthony both can still be mastered via playing some clever safety-game. And some flair potting or break-building never does any harm. Which Ronnie, for example, is more than capable to do. But he needs to be up for the job and not letting himself down. Use those, don´t try to rip those off. And show a little bit respect towards the big trademarks. And not getting carried away that much easily. The results will come and go.

Peter Ebdon and Kyren Wilson are both quite close to joining the club. Where Stephen Maguire and Anthony Hamilton are. But they are quite not there. Peter always bound to taking on some mad pots where if missing the pot doomed to leave the cue ball amongs the reds.. Let´s see how Kyren will do! A very likely he will also keep on having his quite major weaknesses. But currently they are not seeking any change.

So I wrote something about some other players also. But my point is, Ronnie has a responsibility to play "in a way". In order to keep it up. The current state of the game is excellent. Perhaps he just forgets that. Judd Trump, Mark Selby, Shaun Murphy, Joe Perry, for example, they are all excellent players who does their duty really well. The fans are absolutely loving it and them. Now, if things gets really worse and bad, people would die for an another Judd Trump vs Ronnie O´Sullivan the UK final, or Joe Perry vs Ronnie O´Sullivan the Masters final.

For the final warning, don´t go in there mate. The people who uses the power knows a lots of things, but they don´t know all the things. And that´s the way it should be. There is enough "safety marginal" in order that people wouldn't feel crazy just for nothing.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 19 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.