Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 17th) Last 32 !!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Bingham has only himself to blame. He made a schoolboy error in trying to play exhibition stuff, thinking he had won the frame, and ended up missing the yellow.

None of the playing for snookers stuff would have happened if he'd just rolled the yellow on.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Did Bingham call the foul on the black himself? Was in the other room and thought I heard that.

Yeah he did. Weren't one though.

Thought it was a ref yesterday wondered why he didn't question it.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Great safeties from Ebdon so far

Personally thought it was very disrespectful yesterday, when asked how Peter Ebdon would be remembered in the game, Hendry and Davis replied along the lines of just 'a hard working character'.

For me, Ebdon was a tremendous player.

Postby GJ

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Great safeties from Ebdon so far

Personally thought it was very disrespectful yesterday, when asked how Peter Ebdon would be remembered in the game, Hendry and Davis replied along the lines of just 'a hard working character'.

For me, Ebdon was a tremendous player.

The BBC pundits are full of BS

Postby ScottCorno

PLtheRef wrote:
TheRocket wrote:bingham ebdon could go all the way. bingham imo is lacking of the scoring power he had 2-3 years ago. Despite winning the welsh open this season he doesnt look like the same player.

Ding Yuelong should be interesting. Potential of being a tricky match for Ding. Same for Higgins against Gould.

Expect Murphy, Allen and Brecel to win their matches comfortably.

I have got tickets for Bingham v Ebdon tomorrow morning. I can see that one being hauled off if it goes close.

Can that even happen in a denoted final session of a match?

Postby Skullman

ScottCorno wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:
TheRocket wrote:bingham ebdon could go all the way. bingham imo is lacking of the scoring power he had 2-3 years ago. Despite winning the welsh open this season he doesnt look like the same player.

Ding Yuelong should be interesting. Potential of being a tricky match for Ding. Same for Higgins against Gould.

Expect Murphy, Allen and Brecel to win their matches comfortably.

I have got tickets for Bingham v Ebdon tomorrow morning. I can see that one being hauled off if it goes close.

Can that even happen in a denoted final session of a match?

Yes. There have been loads, can't remember if there were any more recent but Ding v Wasley were pulled off in 2014 and came back to the first available table in the evening,

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Taylor just said this is the first time two Chinese players have ever played at The Crucible.

<doh>

He probably only knows about Ding and Liang, and since it isnt a match between the two he thinks its the first time two chinese have met here lol...

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Taylor just said this is the first time two Chinese players have ever played at The Crucible.

<doh>

He probably only knows about Ding and Liang, and since it isnt a match between the two he thinks its the first time two chinese have met here lol...

Ding played Liang at The Crucible in 2009.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:

<doh>

Although I'm sure Ding and Liang have played each other here...

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

<doh>

Although I'm sure Ding and Liang have played each other here...