Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 16th) Last 32 !!

Postby SnookerFan

aimlesswandeer wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Wilson is playing like a clown. He's lucky Grace isn't punishing him.

I don't really see why ROS and Selby are so keen to hype him as a 'future world champion'. He's a good player no doubt, but he's not anything particularly special.

I think it shows the paucity of good young players that people are so keen to label any young player that shows a bit of talent as a future World Champion. Yah, tipped by Barry Hearn, hasn't looked great shakes this morning,

Yeah, but this has been Yan's been his first visit to The Crucible. Bit of nerves.

He's looked good previously.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Can being I'll make you hungry? I am still a bit light headed, but even by my standards I'm starving. All the time.

You might have worms.

But on the plus side, Snooker's on!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Wilson is playing like a clown. He's lucky Grace isn't punishing him.

I don't really see why ROS and Selby are so keen to hype him as a 'future world champion'. He's a good player no doubt, but he's not anything particularly special.

I think it shows the paucity of good young players that people are so keen to label any young player that shows a bit of talent as a future World Champion. Yah, tipped by Barry Hearn, hasn't looked great shakes this morning,

Yeah, but this has been Yan's been his first visit to The Crucible. Bit of nerves.

He's looked good previously.

Yea the Key here is Future not this year or Next Year or in the Next 4 years he has infact got 5 years to become the youngest ever World Champion considering the strides hes done in this his first season on tour that is very much a possibility more than any other player ive seen since Ronnie.

Postby GJ

Got to laugh a player plays great round 1 their peaking too early , a player is leading without playing well is a clown

SI logic at its best rofl <laugh>