Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 16th) Last 32 !!

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:
GJ wrote:Neils odds to win the title shortening a lot tonight

If we have a Robbo-Selby clash who do you think is gonna win?

If both get there I fancy Robbos chances :hatoff:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Skullman wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Skullman wrote:Black off spot missed by Robertson. Looks like his little purple patch is over.

Looks vulnerable now.

Wiping his face a lot, nervous sweating.

The psychology of snooker is one of the most fascinating aspects. You can visibly see the confidence drain as he realises he has a chance to be ahead overnight.

Postby TheRocket

GJ wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
GJ wrote:Neils odds to win the title shortening a lot tonight

If we have a Robbo-Selby clash who do you think is gonna win?

If both get there I fancy Robbos chances :hatoff:

fully expect that match to happen. cant see day/guodong being anywhere near a threat for selby and if Brecel beats Fu its highly unlikely to see him playing anywhere near like this again.

So things looking bright for Robbo.

Postby Cloud Strife

kolompar wrote:5 years ago there was that feature with the BBC experts predicting the top 5 in 5 years I think (must have been 5 years ago as a lot of them had Brecel there). Will we have a look at that?

That was 8 years ago they did that feature. There was already a lot of hype surrounding Brecel even back then.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 16 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

I don't think this forum is dying. Don't think it's ever been this active before for the first two days of the World Championship.

I think the problem for the forum might be that the gap between the World Championship and every other tournament has grown and grown under Barry Hearn.

Postby GJ

Pink Ball wrote:I don't think this forum is dying. Don't think it's ever been this active before for the first two days of the World Championship.

I think the problem for the forum might be that the gap between the World Championship and every other tournament has grown and grown under Barry Hearn.

Tend to agree , tbh other than the worlds the only event I have big interest in is the Masters :hatoff:

The UK has lost its spark

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:Jimmy needs to make sure Allen is playing catch up. If Allen gets ahead in frames at any point, Jimmy has no chances of winning.

Hey mate, is there any truth the rumours this forum is going to be shut down? Just wondering if you've heard anything.

Postby TheRocket

Pink Ball wrote:I don't think this forum is dying. Don't think it's ever been this active before for the first two days of the World Championship.

fully agree. Changing the UK back to its former glory days for example would be helpful which Hearn though will never do

Postby Cheshire Cat

When this £500 000 prize money / ranking points comes in for the Worlds, the gap will be disgustingly large.