Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 15th) Last 32 !!

Postby Alex0paul

snucar wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Hopefully Mags will take of him, and shut Trump up once again. WHen he starts getting cocky, it's time he's sent packing. :wave:

Funny to hear a Ronnie fan having issues with cockiness. In all my years following snooker, I've never seen a cockier player than Ronnie. Not even prime Davis and Hendry were as cocky as Ronnie. Trump used to be very arrogant and irritating at first but I think the last 3-4 years he has managed to tone his cockiness down to an acceptable level.

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Postby Pink Ball

snucar wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Hopefully Mags will take of him, and shut Trump up once again. WHen he starts getting cocky, it's time he's sent packing. :wave:

Funny to hear a Ronnie fan having issues with cockiness. In all my years following snooker, I've never seen a cockier player than Ronnie. Not even prime Davis and Hendry were as cocky as Ronnie. Trump used to be very arrogant and irritating at first but I think the last 3-4 years he has managed to tone his cockiness down to an acceptable level.

I notice you talk a lot of rubbish.

Postby SnookerFan

snucar wrote:

Has he balls.

Judd recently said he was the best player in the world. Despite being a gazillion points behind Selby.