Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 15th) Last 32 !!

Postby hendry_fan

Jeeeeeez,what a easter saturday i had,i intended just to nip out to the wee local shop to get some milk which the missus forgot to buy,but on the way i bumped into someone i had,nt seen for ages,who then invited me for a drink,i ended up not gettin any milk,instead i was in the pub for 8 hrs. :dizzy: :-D

As i wrote earlier,i thought that Mags would beat Ants and boy he certainly did.

No surprise that Selbs won his match.

No ton so far for Gary Wilson,ah well,he might knock some in in there 2nd session. :-)

Nothing special in the Kyren/Grace match,i still expect Kyren to win it though.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just tried to get an early night, but can't sleep.

I think I'm going to be ill and exhausted all fortnight.

Well at least you got the snooker to distract you :)

Good man, Dan. <ok>

I'll be alright, just moaning.

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:Jeeeeeez,what a easter saturday i had,i intended just to nip out to the wee local shop to get some milk which the missus forgot to buy,but on the way i bumped into someone i had,nt seen for ages,who then invited me for a drink,i ended up not gettin any milk,instead i was in the pub for 8 hrs. :dizzy: :-D

As i wrote earlier,i thought that Mags would beat Ants and boy he certainly did.

No ton so far for Gary Wilson,ah well,he might knock some in in there 2nd session. :-)

Lolz HF that sounds like a jimmy white story. How was the missus?

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Jeeeeeez,what a easter saturday i had,i intended just to nip out to the wee local shop to get some milk which the missus forgot to buy,but on the way i bumped into someone i had,nt seen for ages,who then invited me for a drink,i ended up not gettin any milk,instead i was in the pub for 8 hrs. :dizzy: :-D

Lolz HF that sounds like a jimmy white story. How was the missus?

Good morning Dan-cat. :-)

Yeah it does,now that you mention it,although i have to say,in those 8 hrs i only had 1 pint,i had numerous pineapple juices though.

The missus was not amused :mood: ,she said me bringing the milk was the least i could do. <laugh>

I really want to go n get some now,but i,m afraid i might bump into someone again,i,m also very tempted to ask if the missus would go n get some. :-D :party:

Whazzupp with you?,who do you think will this years World Championship?.