Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Qualifying Round 3 (April 11th & 1

Postby Dan-cat

OoNebsoO wrote:They really should think about doing this sort of coverage for other tournaments as well, at least in first rounds with mass of players playing at same time.

They did. It was the World Snooker Player that I subscribed to for two years. Unfortunately none of you buckers would pay for it, so they had to turn it off.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
OoNebsoO wrote:They really should think about doing this sort of coverage for other tournaments as well, at least in first rounds with mass of players playing at same time.

They did. It was the World Snooker Player that I subscribed to for two years. Unfortunately none of you buckers would pay for it, so they had to turn it off.

I had it. Don't blame me.

Even encouraged me to go and watch some in Crawley one time.

Postby OoNebsoO

Dan-cat wrote:

They had more than two matches? Didn't know that, I figured it would be same matches that betting sites streamed.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

I had it. Don't blame me.

Even encouraged me to go and watch some in Crawley one time.

I know you did. It was a sweeping generalization :) the fact is, if hardcore fans like us - i.e. people who post on a forum - won't pay £3.99 a month to support their sport then no-one else will.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
I know you did. It was a sweeping generalization :) the fact is, if hardcore fans like us - i.e. people who post on a forum - won't pay £3.99 a month to support their sport then no-one else will.

Saying that, I only had it for one season. Also, I've never bothered with the Eurosport Player.

#tightarse