Post a reply

Re: Anthony Hamilton Watch

Postby Vallomas

It's 9-5 for Hamilton, possibly with his first ton on the match - missed the livescore when he was on 97 with pink and black left.

Postby Vallomas

...with another 80+ break (possibly 90). I guess that he played well in the evening session and as he has to face Lee Walker or Reanne Evans (if he beats Saengkham of course), he is a big favourite for a Crucible return after 2008.

Postby SnookerEd25

Cloud Strife wrote:Please win Hamilton. Really don't want a watch thread for Craig Steadman.

Well I for one am relieved; having nominated AH in the first place, I would have felt obliged to commit some sort of ritual suicide had we ended up with a Steadman watch...

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Please win Hamilton. Really don't want a watch thread for Craig Steadman.

Well I for one am relieved; having nominated AH in the first place, I would have felt obliged to commit some sort of ritual suicide had we ended up with a Steadman watch...

Harsh but fair.

Postby PoolBoy

Anthony Hamilton v Noppon Saengkham

Being played tomorrow morning and concluded in the evening....

No previous meetings according to CueTracker.

Official Current World Ranking:
Anthony Hamilton 25
Noppon Saengkham 72

This season's list:
Anthony Hamilton 13
Noppon Saengkham 79

I reckon AH's class will tell here - and I predict he'll win with 'a bit to spare' - and move into the final-qualifier for the Crucible.
Hamilton 10-6......!?

Postby Vallomas

The Sheriff is 6-7 down and Shaengkham is in again. The things are getting difficult...

Postby gallantrabbit

Guess this match is thetype that shows why Hamilton's career has been as it has. Hamilton should have walked into The Crucible, but has fallen at the second hurdle against a player who has scored sparingly after the first few frames.
Hamilton must be gutted and with only Lee Walker waiting...

Postby gallantrabbit

Guess this match is thetype that shows why Hamilton's career has been as it has. Hamilton should have walked into The Crucible, but has fallen at the second hurdle against a player who has scored sparingly after the first few frames.
Hamilton must be gutted and with only Lee Walker waiting...