Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 23rd) Last 16!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Galway thrash Tipperary in the hurling league final, we will win the All Ireland in September.

:win:

YOU A GALWAY MAN TOO VODKADIET?????

No. A lot of my family are from Cork.

I was just lending support to the team you support. You are from Galway, right?

Born n' bred :happy:

Postby Souvent

vodkadiet wrote:
Souvent wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Selby wears sensible shoes

He's not like Trump and Murphy with their complicated shoes!

Loved Seinfeld. Also love Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David is a genius!

Yeah, he's pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty good.

Postby Pink Ball

Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm Dublin born and bred.But parents are Tipp.I love our two great games.

Dubs have done us proud the last seven years.

I've been to nearly 20 All Ireland hurling finals including Galway's losses in 01,05,12 draw and replay and 15.Id like to see the tribesmen win Liam McCarthy.

All Ireland hurling final day is my favourite day of the year.

I'm Conamara originally where they only play football, only got into hurling when I moved to the city where they play both sports. Our hurlers are well overdue an All-Ireland now, it's been almost 30 years. Footballers finally seem to be putting together a good team again, we've had nothing pretty much since the 2001 All-Ireland.

The wife is from Kerry, so at least I can jump on that bandwagon when Galway aren't going well, which is very often!
Last edited by Pink Ball on 23 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby PLtheRef

Here is the table following the conclusion of Saturday's play. Thanks to Wildey again for putting up the unofficial table earlier.

A further update will come later tonight now Stephen Maguire has completed his second round win with a session to spare - in the event that Barry Hawkins wins all eight frames to defeat Graeme Dott this evening, that match will also be included.

Day 8 Table (20/31 Matches Played)
125 SUNDAYGIRL 17 - 2
122 THECLEAVER 17 - 2
119 WILDEY 2WC 16 - 2
119 GCJDAVID 16 - 1
118 PLTHEREF 16 - 2
118 SKULLMAN 16 - 1
118 SNOOKERFAN 16 - 1
117 VODKADIET 16 - 1
117 CLOUD STRIFE 15 - 3
116 ERASERHEAD 15 - 3
114 TONYP 15 - 3
113 PINK BALL 15 - 2
110 SLOWJOE 15 - 1
110 SAS6789 15 - 0
106 ANDRE147 15 - 0
103 SAVOMILOSEVIC 14 - 1
103 STEVEJJ 13 - 4
101 ALEX0PAUL 14 - 1
100 NICE_SHOES_KEN 13 - 3
97 SCOTTCORNO 14 - 1
97 BADSNOOKERPLAYER 12 - 3
96 TAMCTUS 13 - 1
95 KOLOMPAR 13 - 2
85 OONEBSOO 13 - 1
84 GJ 11 - 3
78 AIMLESSWANDEER 10 - 2
23 VOTESFORGOATS 3 - 0

Predictions for a Shaun Murphy maximum break have had three points taken from their totals.

And here is Saturday's table. With three finishes yesterday, there was some decent scores.

Saturday's table
25 KOLOMPAR
25 THECLEAVER
25 SAVOMILOSEVIC
23 GCJDAVID
23 NICE_SHOES_KEN
23 SKULLMAN
23 SNOOKERFAN
23 SLOWJOE
23 VOTESFORGOATS
21 ALEX0PAUL
21 SUNDAYGIRL
21 WILDEY 2WC
21 PLTHEREF
18 BADSNOOKERPLAYER
18 STEVEJJ
18 AIMLESSWANDEER
16 CLOUD STRIFE
16 ERASERHEAD
14 VODKADIET
14 SAS6789
14 TONYP
14 ANDRE147
7 OONEBSOO
7 PINK BALL
7 GJ
7 SCOTTCORNO
X TAMCTUS

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm Dublin born and bred.But parents are Tipp.I love our two great games.

I've been to nearly 20 All Ireland hurling finals including Galway's losses in 01,05,12 draw and replay and 15.Id like to see the tribesmen win Liam McCarthy.

I'm Conamara originally where they only play football, only got into hurling when I moved to the city where they play both sports. Our hurlers are well overdue an All-Ireland now, it's been almost 30 years. Footballers finally seem to be putting together a good team again, we've had nothing pretty much since the 2001 All-Ireland.

The wife is from Kerry, so at least I can jump on that bandwagon when Galway aren't going well, which is very often!

I like this manager O Donoghue.Goes about his business in a quiet,steely manner.

It's going to be a great championship this year.

Any one of Tipp,Kilkenny,Clare,Waterford and Galway are capable of bringing home the Liam McCarthy Cup.Whoever wins it will have earned it,thats for sure.

Postby Pink Ball

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I like this manager O Donoghue.Goes about his business in a quiet,steely manner.

It's going to be a great championship this year.

Any one of Tipp,Kilkenny,Clare,Waterford and Galway are capable of bringing home the Liam McCarthy Cup.Whoever wins it will have earned it,thats for sure.

I would have included Wexford in that too, but we'll have to see how they react to Daveyfitzgate. I thought they were excellent against Kilkenny and they had their moments against Tipp too.