Post a reply

Re: Bank of Beijing China Open Final !!!!

Postby motorhead

SnookerFan wrote:I'm doing it the old fashioned way. On TV.

Out of curiosity, who's commentating? someone from Quest or ES people and Quest just broadcast it.

Postby Muppet147

motorhead wrote:

Out of curiousity, who's commentating? someone from Quest or ES people and Quest just broadcast it.

I think it's Eurosport commentators. They've got the one with the squeaky voice - Joe Johnson (not Pasquale).

Postby motorhead

Muppet147 wrote:
motorhead wrote:

Out of curiousity, who's commentating? someone from Quest or ES people and Quest just broadcast it.

I think it's Eurosport commentators. They've got the one with the squeaky voice - Joe Johnson (not Pasquale).

I've found a working link :happy: yea wanted to now if Joe Johnson was doing the commentary, now I'm gonna enjoy it more than just watch it on 365 with no commentary.

Postby Muppet147

motorhead wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
motorhead wrote:

I've found a working link :happy: yea wanted to now if Joe Johnson was doing the commentary, now I'm gonna enjoy it more than just watch it on 365 with no commentary.

Motorhead, I'm obviously assuming you're not in the UK. Which country are you watching it from?

Postby motorhead

Muppet147 wrote:Motorhead, I'm obviously assuming you're not in the UK. Which country are you watching it from?

Italy, I'm in a new house and don't have the Sky subscription here otherwise European ES is broadcasting it.

Postby motorhead

SnookerFan wrote:Phil Yates is the one I dislike most. He makes me want to pull my own arm out and beat myself to death with it, just so I don't have to hear him.

Don't mind him but deffo not a favorite.

Postby Andre147

Barring a snooker from Selby, its 6-6.

But the worrying thing is, the tighter this gets, obvious advantage Selby.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:It wouldn't be a Selby match without a re-rack

Think it was Selby match when I saw 2 reracks same frame. Maybe the 2009 Worlds Quarter Final...