Post a reply

Re: Bank of Beijing China Open Final !!!!

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:Good break MJW, took on some brave shots. :hatoff:

Cmon MJW, keep the dream alive of a 19th ranker!

Just hoping we dont have another heartbreaking loss for him in a Final from well in front...

Postby Andre147

Great quality Final, but MJW will have to keep it gping and produce his best to cross the winning line.

If he starts getting twitchy, Selby will beat him.

Postby Andre147

Last time I saw MJW play this well was the IC in 2014, when he lost 9-8 to Allen in the Semis in a tremendous match.

Postby Andre147

Good thing for MJW is he can cope with Selby's tactics.

It's amongst the balls when things can get nasty for him and he starts getting edgy.

Postby SnookerFan

This is the frame that never ends, it goes on and on my friend.

Some people think it'll finish, but it won't. Because this is the frame that never ends, it goes on and on my friend.

Some people think it'll finish, but it won't. Because this is the frame that never ends, it goes on and on my friend.

This is the frame that never ends, it goes on and on my friend.......

Postby Andre147

SF that reminds me of the Shinning....

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Postby Cloud Strife

People talk about Mark Selby being the clear best player in the world right now, which he is, but Mark Williams was a real narrative hero, and not the lame kind where he kept winning because all his opponents were incompetent.

In 2003 you had peak Ronnie, Higgins and Hendry amongst others, so for Williams to win everything during this period just made him seem like the ultimate badass.

This is why I lose a little abit of the will to live when I see the Williams vs Selby debates. Selby isn't fit to lace Williams' shoes.