Post a reply

Re: Bank of Beijing China Open Last 16 !!!!

Postby PoolBoy

Yeah, Ryan Day's not yet 'home-and-hosed' for the automatic Crucible seedings.
Early results were going his way, but that's Mark Williams and Stephen Maguire now both in the quarters, so there's still much to play for!

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Congrats to Judd for the 147.

It was maybe just the camera angle, but I was surprised the black dropped. The camera made it look like he caught it well on the thick side.

Although, I'd heard he'd made the 147, if I'd been watching it 'live', I'd also have thought the black was staying out!

That black was out all day long something needs to be done about this its making it a mockery

As bad as Hendry's final black in the 147 at the 2009 Worlds. pmsl

its been going on for years and years and no bucker doing anything about it meanwhile they getting their knickers in a twist over bucking kicks id rather keep kicks and tighten up the pockets.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Congrats to Judd for the 147.

It was maybe just the camera angle, but I was surprised the black dropped. The camera made it look like he caught it well on the thick side.

Although, I'd heard he'd made the 147, if I'd been watching it 'live', I'd also have thought the black was staying out!

That black was out all day long something needs to be done about this its making it a mockery

As bad as Hendry's final black in the 147 at the 2009 Worlds. pmsl

its been going on for years and years and no bucker doing anything about it meanwhile they getting their knickers in a twist over bucking kicks id rather keep kicks and tighten up the pockets.

Which says to me they are doing it on purpose. The pockets are like that because they want them to be like that.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:its been going on for years and years and no bucker doing anything about it meanwhile they getting their knickers in a twist over bucking kicks id rather keep kicks and tighten up the pockets.

Last edited by SnookerFan on 30 Mar 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Which says to me they are doing it on purpose. The pockets are like that because they want them to be like that.

the problem is the template the same but cloths are thinner and sliding because of that.

when challenged they point to templates and think we are too thick to understand.