Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Final !!!!!

Postby The Herminator

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Dennis Taylor‏ @dennistaylor147
Love listening to @RishiPersad1 on @WorldSnooker1 A class act.Not a bad golfer either

Oh Steve. Why did you miss that black? We've all been paying for it ever since.

Postby SnookerFan

The Herminator wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Dennis Taylor‏ @dennistaylor147
Love listening to @RishiPersad1 on @WorldSnooker1 A class act.Not a bad golfer either

Oh Steve. Why did you miss that black? We've all been paying for it ever since.

rofl rofl

Postby Andre147

sas6789 wrote:That was similar to the UK final 2014, Trump when from playing like an amateur to a genius in less than 2 minutes.

at 5-2 down it didn't look good, but you're right, he has this bad habit of when things don't go his way letting his arm go and start play free flowing stuff, he almost beat Ronnie in that UK Final the way he came back at him.

It sets things up very nicely, but I still favour Fu to edge it. Trump has been very suspect in the evening sessions of his last ranking event Finals, not counting the Gibraltar one of course as that was pretty much 50/50.

Hoping Fu wins it.

Postby eraserhead

Very big session for Judd, really needs to start taking these opportunities he's lost to Bingham, Kyren and Liang in recent finals. All people he should be favourite against.

Postby Andre147

McManus saying whoever wins the frst mini-session wins the match :chin:

what if they share it 2-2 then?

Anyway, hoping Fu wins this one and inflicts another painful loss to Judd.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Alan McManus explains whoever wins this session wins the match. Good insight.

he meant mini-session no?

Yes he did. I was being facetious, as he mis-spoke.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I think Phil Yates is my least favourite commentator.

The BBC are all pretty useless, but they are all so rubbish they blur into one. You expect it on the BBC, somehow.

There's just something about Yates. His presence just offends me. Makes it worse that he's working alongside good commentators.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:

The BBC are all pretty useless, but they are all so rubbish they blur into one. You expect it on the BBC, somehow.

There's just something about Yates. His presence just offends me. Makes it worse that he's working alongside good commentators.

Yates is like a radio DJ and his voice is not suited to snooker for me. Has to much of it's own presence.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yates is like a radio DJ and his voice is not suited to snooker for me. Has to much of it's own presence.

Yeah. I'll agree with that.