Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Final !!!!!

Postby GJ

Hawkins is like Fu a quality player but at times can miss anything a lot of similiarities between those 2.

A huge gap between their A game and their lower level.

Postby GJ

Pink Ball wrote:Robbo's about as useful as a chocolate fireplace when he's out in China.

<ok>

Postby vodkadiet

Barry Hearn has just realised that there is no snooker scheduled for 2 whole weeks. He is frantically trying to organise an event in Mongolia starting this Thursday, followed by what he he will call The Namibian Open starting Tuesday week.

"Even if all the money has to come out of my own pocket I will finance these events. although we are still trying to find sponsors at this late hour. It is important to keep these boys working."

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:Barry Hearn has just realised that there is no snooker scheduled for 2 whole weeks. He is frantically trying to organise an event in Mongolia starting this Thursday, followed by what he he will call The Namibian Open starting Tuesday week.

"Even if all the money has to come out of my own pocket I will finance these events. although we are still trying to find sponsors at this late hour. It is important to keep these boys working."

rofl

I'm surprised theres a 2 week gap why not have a full week between quallies finishing and main draw instead :spot on:

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:Robbo almost won the IC in China, but apart from that he's not really made an impact there.

I just think he doesn't seem as motivated on those events for some reason

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Robbo almost won the IC in China, but apart from that he's not really made an impact there.

I just think he doesn't seem as motivated on those events for some reason

Same reason as Ronnie's.

But Ronnie has won in Shanghai and twice the China Open.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:

He won the Wuxi Classic.

my bad :emb:

Postby GJ

He won china open then milkins beat him at sheffield in next event

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He won the Wuxi Classic.

Back to back v Higgins and Perry <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Barry Hearn has just realised that there is no snooker scheduled for 2 whole weeks. He is frantically trying to organise an event in Mongolia starting this Thursday, followed by what he he will call The Namibian Open starting Tuesday week.

rofl

I'm surprised theres a 2 week gap why not have a full week between quallies finishing and main draw instead :spot on:

Contrast that to the 1993 World Championships, where the qualifiers were played in September 1992!

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

rofl

Contrast that to the 1993 World Championships, where the qualifiers were played in September 1992!

Wow that's nuts <laugh>

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:trump reminding me more and more of Matthew Stevens.

I recall doing a thread about that ;-)

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He won the Wuxi Classic.

Back to back v Higgins and Perry <ok>

So he actually has pretty good record in China.

Who else has won 3 rankers and reached 2 other finals there?