Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Pink Ball

mantorok wrote:For the love of money Trump please get on and win the WC this year. We're sick of waiting.

What we'll get is another winner we feel indifferent about... Bingham, Selby, maybe Sullivan again. But I've been wishing for years for Trump or Ding to win it, and I've stopped holding my breath.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
mantorok wrote:For the love of money Trump please get on and win the WC this year. We're sick of waiting.

What we'll get is another winner we feel indifferent about... Bingham, Selby, maybe Sullivan again. But I've been wishing for years for Trump or Ding to win it, and I've stopped holding my breath.

I doubt many would feel indifirent if Ronnie won, same with Selby.

Bingham you're right, or someone like Murphy. :|

Postby PoolBoy

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

stephen hendry‏ @SHendry775
@JillADouglas swaps Llandudno for Rome @ITVSport #realsport #realmen

<doh>

Crikey! I'm actually watching that Italy v France game - and it didn't even dawn on me that Jill Douglas was suddenly in Rome! <laugh>

Rugby is very much her most preferred sport - although she's getting better at her snooker presenting - she was like a 'fish out of water' when she first started doing it.

Postby Cloud Strife

<doh>

Hendry <doh>

If Ronnie had made a tweet like that there would have been a collective coronary amongst the snooker hipsters.

Postby Iranu

PoolBoy wrote:

<doh>

Crikey! I'm actually watching that Italy v France game - and it didn't even dawn on me that Jill Douglas was suddenly in Rome! <laugh>

Rugby is very much her most preferred sport - although she's getting better at her snooker presenting - she was like a 'fish out of water' when she first started doing it.

She still is.

Postby Andre147

Hoping for a great encounter between two players I love watching at their very best, such a great close cue ball control. :hatoff:

Don't care that much who wins, probably favour Ding a tad given what he's been through but either of them will provide great opposition for Judd tomorrow I'm sure.