Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

Ronnie had to hope for Judd to start choking I think. Can't see him winning any other way - he could easily reel off a couple of big breaks but, recently, he seems to lose the deciders when he does that...

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Ronnie had to hope for Judd to start choking I think. Can't see him winning any other way - he could easily reel off a couple of big breaks but, recently, he seems to lose the deciders when he does that...

Good point, the Kyren match is the best example of it.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Ronnie had to hope for Judd to start choking I think. Can't see him winning any other way - he could easily reel off a couple of big breaks but, recently, he seems to lose the deciders when he does that...

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of.

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes another century and then loses the decider.

Of course I'll be delighted to be wrong! I don't want to become the new MDG haha

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Of course I'll be delighted to be wrong! I don't want to become the new MDG haha

Or do you mean the old MDG?

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Or do you mean the old MDG?

Yeah, the new Old MDG!

Looks like he won't get the chance to lose the decider anyway.