Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Just seen Robertsons post match interview and he looks confident and thinks his game is in good shape for the Crucible. I'd make him the third favourite for the title. After Trump and Selby. Ronnie at four.

Based on what? He has had a dire season and one semi final at the Crucible in 6 years is appalling

But thats what makes him so dangerous. The fact he hasn't had a great season so far. We all know how the World Championship works. It doesn't really matter how good/bad your season has been until that point.

And recently he's found some form again and imo he isn't that much away from top gear. He could peak at the right moment.
Just remember Selby last season who had quite a poor season as well until the World Championship.

Exactly what I was going to write.

Robbo will have an excelent Worlds campaign this year me thinks, Semis or better. Unless he were to have a really tough draw, which we can't be sure of yet.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:Barry Hearn‏ @BarryHearn
Delighted to see 72 per cent of World snooker players voted to keep the Shoot out as a full ranking event.The players have spoken #democracy

That is not democracy at all. It may have been democratic if he had asked them to vote on:

Keep it as a ranker
or
Keep it but not as a ranker.
or
Get rid of it

It was clever but not democratic

Postby Goldenballs147

PoolBoy wrote:It's not even funny anymore - he's being incredibly disrespectful.
The way his 'head' is at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised to hear a 'retirement' announcement after Sheffield - win or lose!

And maybe we'd all be better off. I'm as big a Ronnie fan as anyone but his behaviour is borderline outrageous.

It's one thing to have an issue with World Snooker but it's a disgrace to take it out on interviewers that are just doing their job. He's making a mockery of himself and the person interviewing him.

It's really about time he got over it, and if he can't and is dead set on continuing down this path then he'd be better off putting his cue away for good as it's clearly affecting him psychologically.