Post a reply

Re: Jojobet.com Gibralter Open !!!

Postby eraserhead

OoNebsoO wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Shame this final was a best of 7.

Even have a trophy and presentation.

Why bother?

Eurosport usually don't! <laugh>

Postby The Herminator

Obviously good to have a lot more snooker on these days but I'd gladly sacrifice 2 or 3 best of 7s for a decent quality best of 11 tournament with best of 13 final.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Was it a kick?

That miss on the yellow was vomit-inducing and the turning point of the match.

Just when you think Trump is about to grab the game by scruff of the neck he has the annoying habit of crashing and burning like a clown.

Postby Cloud Strife

The Herminator wrote:Obviously good to have a lot more snooker on these days but I'd gladly sacrifice 2 or 3 best of 7s for a decent quality best of 11 tournament with best of 13 final.

Wasn't the finals for these events increased? I thought the Riga Masters had a best of 5 final, or did I dream that?

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Cloud Strife wrote:
The Herminator wrote:Obviously good to have a lot more snooker on these days but I'd gladly sacrifice 2 or 3 best of 7s for a decent quality best of 11 tournament with best of 13 final.

Wasn't the finals for these events increased? I thought the Riga Masters had a best of 5 final, or did I dream that?

you did dream it. best of 5 final for a ranking final would be an all time low.

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

you did dream it. best of 5 final for a ranking final would be an all time low.

Sorry, I meant to say first to 5, which is obviously best of 9. :emb:

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
OoNebsoO wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Shame this final was a best of 7.

Even have a trophy and presentation.

Why bother?

Eurosport usually don't! <laugh>

What tournament was it that Selby won the final 10-1?

I remember that Eurosport claimed not to have time to show the trophy presentation, despite having three hours left in the scheduled coverage.

Postby TheSaviour

Well well, look´s who rooted the field. Funny old game. But it will get more difficult to Shaun from now on.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Well well, look´s who rooted the field. Funny old game. But it will get more difficult to Shaun from now on.

You make it sound like Shaun Murphy is some little known player, who has never won anything before.

Did you mistake this tournament for the 2005 World Championship?

Postby SnookerFan

LATE TWITTER ATTACK!

Shaun Murphy‏@Magician147
I'm declaring the ball cleaning trial a massive success. Regardless of what happens tonight I've had 1 kick in 6 matches and no bad bounces.