Post a reply

Re: Coral Welsh Open Final !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Trump has to win for justice

Justice?

Sick of Bingham reaching the late stages of tournaments without facing a top 16 player

Not as bad as Ronnie who doesn't either, and still loses. :wave:

Just kidding. :emb:

Postby sas6789

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Trump has to win for justice

Justice?

Sick of Bingham reaching the late stages of tournaments without facing a top 16 player

You can only beats who's in front of you.

Postby TheSaviour

Well well. There are much similarities between Stuart Bingham and Marco Fu. I mean how they play the game. How on earth they have has such a good results and runs?? Well, it is classy.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 20 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Well well. There are much similarities between Stuart Bingham and Marco Fu. I mean how they play the game. How on earth they have has such a good results and runs?? Well, it is classy. But it shouldn´t work that much well under the heavy pressure. So....

:pres: :pres: :pres: => Judd

When Bingham won The Crucible, he beat Dott, Ronnie, Trump and Murphy in multi-session matches. Despite the burning desire some of us have to prove he's a rubbish player, he isn't one.

Postby TheRocket

Trump already lost two frames he shouldnt have lost. And this one will really hurt as he missed frame ball.

Not easy to bounce back from this.

Postby Cloud Strife

A thoroughly mongtastic performance from Trump so far.

It's like he learnt nothing from their WC meeting in 2015. <doh>

Postby eraserhead

He trailed by a few to walden at the start of their final then won six in a row, can't remember the start of his final with Wenbo, he might have started that badly as well.

At first I thought he was uncomfortable playing Ronnie because they've had quite a few finals recently and he's started them all badly.

Postby Iranu

Wouldn't be surprised if Judd, as usual, wins 3-4 frames on the spin now that he's comfortably behind.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:A thoroughly mongtastic performance from Trump so far.

It's like he learnt nothing from their WC meeting in 2015. <doh>

Mongtastic. rofl

Good word.

Postby Andre147

Paul Collier posted on Twitter a few hours ago that the great man himself, Ray Reardon, is coming to present the Trophy.

Ray :hatoff:

Postby eraserhead

5-3 Bing then.

Bingham has failed to punish Judd and could prove costly. Reminiscent of last year when Ronnie some how got out of the first session 5-3.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:5-3 Bing then.

Bingham has failed to punish Judd and could prove costly. Reminiscent of last year when Ronnie some how got out of the first session 5-3.

Yes. I was going to post that Robertson was 5-3 up last year.

Postby Andre147

According to Wild 6-2 up would have been a false lead, instead 5-3 is better rofl

Very much like last year the way Robbo was playing he should have been 6-2 up, Ronnie somehow made it 5-3, and from there in the 2nd session Robbo is yet to know what happened to him.

Postby Andre147

Still, better to lead for Bingham points of view than losing or being tied at 4-4.

That's the mindset he needs to have, not the mindset of "I should have been 6-2 up".

Expecting a close Final, 9-7 for me either way, hopefully in Bingos favour.

Postby eraserhead

The disappointing thing for Bingham will be that Judd never really caught fire to get back in the match.