Post a reply

Re: Coral Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:I like Donaldson. He's limited by the highest standards, but he looks like one of those players who'll make the most of every last ounce of talent he has. You can only respect that.

a bit like Alan McManus

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I like Donaldson. He's limited by the highest standards, but he looks like one of those players who'll make the most of every last ounce of talent he has. You can only respect that.

a bit like Alan McManus

Or pre-2011 Graeme Dott, back when he didn't care about the opinions of eejits.

Postby Wildey

this is not the worst semi debut ive seen even Hendry won only 4 frames in 2 Best of 17 frame semi finals at the start of career losing 9-3 to Steve Davis and 9-1 to Cliff Thorburn.

Postby eraserhead

Scott managed to take his chances better towards the end, hopefully he can learn from this experience.

Judd never played like there was any chance he could lose the match.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:this is not the worst semi debut ive seen even Hendry won only 4 frames in 2 Best of 17 frame semi finals at the start of career losing 9-3 to Steve Davis and 9-1 to Cliff Thorburn.

Of course it wasn't. He lost 6-3, he didn't disgrace himself.

Postby SnookerFan

Has to be said, though Eurosport did well at The Masters, their coverage has been weak as buck this week.

Colin Murray is a bellend, and *unpopular opinion alert* Ronnie adds nothing.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Has to be said, though Eurosport did well at The Masters, their coverage has been weak as buck this week.

My biggest issue has been the idiot director who is responsible the pictures we receive on TV.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Has to be said, though Eurosport did well at The Masters, their coverage has been weak as buck this week.

Ronnie has been surprisingly good as a pundit.

I find him to flick between generic stating the obvious "He'll have to play well to win this match", to gross overstatemet/hyperbole "This teenager who is a prospect.... IS GOING TO WIN EIGHT WORLD TITLES!"

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:It's as I thought. Judd never had to get out of second gear to still win fairly comfortably.

of course Judd was going to win its new territory for donaldson but we will be hearing a lot from scott.

one of only 4 players to break in to the top 64 in the first season of a 2 year tour card Hamilton, Bingtao, Zhou Yuelong the others

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:Not getting the hate for Donaldson. We give out all the time about players not playing to their potential, whereas I think Donaldson is giving it 100%, what else can he do.

Agreed. Again.

That's about four times since Friday.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:Five Guys Burgers And Fries restaurant charged me £15 for a burger, fries and refillable drink. Then had the audacity to have a tip jar.

Hope the burger was good for that price.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Five Guys Burgers And Fries restaurant charged me £15 for a burger, fries and refillable drink. Then had the audacity to have a tip jar.

Hope the burger was good for that price.

It was pretty mediocre. Chips were nice.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

My biggest issue has been the idiot director who is responsible the pictures we receive on TV.

Never understand the shot being played, do they?

Postby Cheshire Cat

Great clearance by Bingham, but the difference in class between the two players is like night and day.

Milkins missing two easy cannons altogether, a black off the spot and awful cue ball control to throw that frame away.