Post a reply

Re: Coral Welsh Open Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Iranu wrote:Hendry Fan i have a random question - why is it that you use commas as apostrophes?

I've been wondering for years!

Have hardly had a chance to watch any of this tourny, i hope to catch the semis and final over the weekend.

Cause i`m Scottish. ;-) :-D

Postby Andre147

Tough loss for Barry, but he'll recover from this.

The perry loss was way way worse and the Bond one as well, and he forgot all about them.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:good match but imo only barry to blame. had two great chances to put the match to bed.

yeah that fluke was lucky for judd but barry shouldnt have given him the chance.

I agree. That yellow though... came out of the pocket after it seemed in.

Postby Andre147

The only players I now can see stopping Judd from winning it are Bingham obviously, and also Maflin, who on an inspired day can beat anyone and has a similar style of play to Kyren Wilson, a player who beat Judd in the Shanghai Final. Maflin beating Judd in the Final here wouldnt surprise me in the slighest.

Before that can happen a lot needs to happen.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:The only players I now can see stopping Judd from winning it are Bingham obviously, and also Maflin, who on an inspired day can beat anyone and has a similar style of play to Kyren Wilson, a player who beat Judd in the Shanghai Final. Maflin beating Judd in the Final here wouldnt surprise me in the slighest.

Before that can happen a lot needs to happen.

Sneaky feeling that Judd will do the business.

Postby hendry_fan

Was gonna watch the whole or most of the Trump/Hawkins match,but i could,nt be bovered,i just managed to see the last few balls of the decider though.

My stream buffered just when Hawkins had the pot on the yellow to the middle bag,did he get a kick or did he just miss it?.

If Hawkins had o won this match,i,m sure he would o gone on and won this tourney,we,ll of course never know for sure now,but,well done to Judd for pullin it off.

Hawkins will obviously be disappointed,but i,m sure if Judd had of lost,he,d of been gutted,he,s squandered a good few matches of last when he,s been in front.

I,m gonna have a break from the snooker this evening,i,m a bit snookered out + watchin Bingo v Carrington does,nt give me enough intrest to bover watchin it tbh.

Milkins v Maflin sounds ok,but i,m really too snookerd out for now. :-)

Postby eraserhead

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Sneaky feeling that Judd will do the business.

Judd has a tendency to lose when he's the favourite for a tournament.

Bingham v Judd is probably the best final we can hope far.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Sneaky feeling that Judd will do the business.

Judd has a tendency to lose when he's the favourite for a tournament.

Bingham v Judd is probably the best final we can hope far.

Or Maflin v Trump, which I have a feeling would be a great one like the Shanghai Judd lost against Kyren.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:Was the match a bit twitchy, only saw the decider but it looks like pot success wasn't very high?

First part of the match wasn't high standard, then Hawkins played great from 3-1 down to 4-3 up, including a great clearance to make it 4-3. Judd made it 4-4 after Hawkins failed a tough plant, and then you know the rest.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Was the match a bit twitchy, only saw the decider but it looks like pot success wasn't very high?

First part of the match wasn't high standard, then Hawkins played great from 3-1 down to 4-3 up, including a great clearance to make it 4-3. Judd made it 4-4 after Hawkins failed a tough plant, and then you know the rest.

:hatoff: Thanks!

Postby Andre147

Carrington has potted 3 reds all match, and thus only a mere 3 points.

I dont know what the record is in a Best of 9 match for the lowest scored points by the losing player, but that could be beaten today.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:This'll be an early night, I reckon.

Even earlier for me perhaps. Have a nasty head cold and it's about time for some high proof medicine.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Carrington has potted 3 reds all match, and thus only a mere 3 points.

I dont know what the record is in a Best of 9 match for the lowest scored points by the losing player, but that could be beaten today.

Bingham has played very well tonight but carrington has been woeful to say the least.