Post a reply

Re: Coral Welsh Open last 128 !!!!!

Postby LC

It seems Matthew Stevens had his career early, he's still younger than most of the players who are doing well at the minute, but you just feel he's never going to challenge again

Postby SnookerFan

LC wrote:It seems Matthew Stevens had his career early, he's still younger than most of the players who are doing well at the minute, but you just feel he's never going to challenge again

Stevens getting stomped again?

Postby LC

SnookerFan wrote:
LC wrote:It seems Matthew Stevens had his career early, he's still younger than most of the players who are doing well at the minute, but you just feel he's never going to challenge again

Stevens getting stomped again?

Yeah had a good chance against an indifferent Bingham but came up short

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-Cat..thank you for the welcome. I think you were suggesting that ultimately Mark Davis may fail to be successful in this tournament. This may indeed prove to be the case but I promise I will not gloat if you turn out to be wrong as I am new to the forum and understand the need for the highest standards of conduct on here. Current odds on a Davis win are 125-1 - enjoy the tournament!

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Dan-Cat..thank you for the welcome. I think you were suggesting that ultimately Mark Davis may fail to be successful in this tournament. This may indeed prove to be the case but I promise I will not gloat if you turn out to be wrong as I am new to the forum and understand the need for the highest standards of conduct on here. Current odds on a Davis win are 125-1 - enjoy the tournament!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Andre147

Higgins could go 3-0 behind v Baird.

Still, Baird strikes me as someone who could easily blow a lead like that, especially against Higgins.

Postby Andre147

Also, Hendry_fan is right, is it too much to ask to bump up the threads? :chin:

I know if I were a mod it would already have been done. We still have the Masters and GM threads lol <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Also, Hendry_fan is right, is it too much to ask to bump up the threads? :chin:

I know if I were a mod it would already have been done. We still have the Masters and GM threads lol <doh>

Maybe somebody should post it in the Suggestions thread. <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Is anybody attending the Welsh Open this year, by the way?

Yes

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Dan-Cat..thank you for the welcome. I think you were suggesting that ultimately Mark Davis may fail to be successful in this tournament. This may indeed prove to be the case but I promise I will not gloat if you turn out to be wrong as I am new to the forum and understand the need for the highest standards of conduct on here. Current odds on a Davis win are 125-1 - enjoy the tournament!

Haha you understood correctly. We'll see! If Dark Mavis wins this, I'll eat my hat :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Higgins out then, 4-2. At 3-2 Baird was feeling it, but Higgins kept gifting him chance after chance, and even Baird couldnt bottle that frame.

Postby kolompar

LC wrote:Weston looks like a young Shaun Murphy lol

Weston is 46. You mean Jackson Page, who beat him? He's the current World U18 champion, looks a good talent and also a good beard for a 15 year old.

Postby LC

kolompar wrote:
LC wrote:Weston looks like a young Shaun Murphy lol

Weston is 46. You mean Jackson Page, who beat him? He's the current World U18 champion, looks a good talent and also a good beard for a 15 year old.

I meant his body shape and cue action

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Also, Hendry_fan is right, is it too much to ask to bump up the threads? :chin:

Thanx Andre!. <ok> :hatoff:

"We still have the Masters and GM threads",

EXACTLY!!!!. :roll:

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I fancy Mark D for this tournament if he can negotiate Ronnie/Tom Ford in Rnd 2.

Welcome Badsnookerplayer!,

Nice to see your idol is Bill. <cool>

Bsides Bill,i hope you aint a Ronnie fan?. :chin: ;-)

Whats your highest break?.

Postby hendry_fan

I,m off to a freinds tnight,he,s a Ronnie fan btw. >-(

Will be watchin the Robbo/Jimmy match.

COMMMME ON JIMMY!!. :-)

Enjoy the snooker folks!.