Post a reply

Re: Coral Welsh Open last 128 !!!!!

Postby kolompar

Igor playing Alfie Burden which is a rematch of the 2009 IBSF world final, which got him his tour card. 3-0 up, come on Igor :D

Postby kolompar

Igor completes the whitewash :hatoff: Fu beats Gould 4-2, Michael White wins 4-1 with a lot of help from Duane Jones on the TV tables.

Postby daraghj82

good win for day last night, hope he goes and wins it

Postby Andre147

The missed sitters for Ronnie start again <doh>

Luckly for him Ford too is missing them, otherwise he could beat Ron like Baird did yesterday v Higgins.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Early days. Ronnie can still improve and reel off frames in no time.

course he can, what's bucking annoying is he's missing those sitters againsty the likes of Ford.

Postby Andre147

Ford also has this tendency to chocke when he faces the top players.... Ronnie may need some help from him if he carries on like that, hope not.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Early days. Ronnie can still improve and reel off frames in no time.

course he can, what's bucking annoying is he's missing those sitters againsty the likes of Ford.

He is missing them all season since the European Masters. But what can we do? Only hope for the best. The red and green missed along the cushion were tough one given that he was hampered (though his fault that positioned the cueball like that to be hampered)

Postby Iranu

I think Ronnie may have had his good spell of the season.

An error-strewn first frame from both players.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He is missing them all season since the European Masters. But what can we do? Only hope for the best. The red and green missed along the cushion were tough one given that he was hampered (though his fault that positioned the cueball like that to be hampered)

I applaud your optimism sir :clap: seems like your acount was hacked or something...

I know it has a lot to do with Federe's win and to some extent to Ronnie's at The Masters, but you dont seem like the old MDG.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I applaud your optimism sir :clap: seems like your acount was hacked or something...

I know it has a lot to do with Federe's win and to some extent to Ronnie's at The Masters, but you dont seem like the old MDG.

One thing I learned and changed my perspective of life due some experiences the last weeks: never stop believing even if you have to wait several years.

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:He's totally shot at the minute Ronnie, it's the mark king game I reckon

It isn't.

Ronnie only started playing marmite like today from 4-3 up. Until then he was playing fairly well.

Postby Andre147

I see lots of Welsh players playing each other in the opening round..

maybe it's the Welsh best chance of having a home player going 1 or 2 rounds further lol.. they havent produced great results here over the recent years.