Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:McManus is bored.

Yeah I was just about to mention that. Says Hawkins is so good that he's boring.

Bit of a weird choice of words.

Postby hendry_fan

Saw the first 4 frames,then had a kip,then saw the end of the 9th frame.

Talk bout beast mode!.

The Hawk rattles in breaks of *141*,*129*,*114*,*102*,97 and a 53!!!!.

Day knocks in <only> a 55 and a 54.

:cracker: :clap: cracking stuff from Hawkins!. :clap: :cracker:

If he keeps this mind bogglin form up and keeps on rattlin in the centuries,he could equal or even beat the record of the nr of centuries made in a best of 19 which the mighty Hendry holds which is 7. :dizzy:

Postby Cheshire Cat

If it had been O'Sullivan playing like Hawkins did in that session, I suspect the page count here would be 8, 9 or 10. It really was brilliant.

I honestly think Day has done well to win 3 frames. Barry either needs to drop off a bit, or Day needs to start winning at least some frames in one visit. I can't see him scrapping his way back into this.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:If it had been O'Sullivan playing like Hawkins did in that session, I suspect the page count here would be 8, 9 or 10. It really was brilliant.

I honestly think Day has done well to win 3 frames. Barry either needs to drop off a bit, or Day needs to start winning at least some frames in one visit. I can't see him scrapping his way back into this.

I am trying my best. 65% of the posts on this thread are mine. rofl

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:If it had been O'Sullivan playing like Hawkins did in that session, I suspect the page count here would be 8, 9 or 10. It really was brilliant.

We would have more page count regardless if Ronnie played like that because he pulls the crowds and brings much more interest.

Hawkins play was brilliant, watching extended highlights of it.

Doubt Day can mount a comeback, unless he wins 3 of the first 4 frames for instance and starts putting pressure on Hawkins.

I reckon this will finish 10-5 or 10-6 Hawkins.