Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!!

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:First match of the tournament that I've seen a female ref. :evilgrin:

What happened to that red brunette that used to wear short skirts?

She's lying next to me in my bed.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:First match of the tournament that I've seen a female ref. :evilgrin:

What happened to that red brunette that used to wear short skirts?

She's lying next to me in my bed.

I don't believe that's factual.

Postby TheRocket

any chance Day can win this today? Hope, he does but hard to see. Barry has been playing as good as I've seen him play this tournament.

Really has to drop his level by quite some margin. Otherwise no hope for Day imo.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:any chance Day can win this today? Hope, he does but hard to see. Barry has been playing as good as I've seen him play this tournament.

Really has to drop his level by quite some margin. Otherwise no hope for Day imo.

Well, Hakins has ballsed up this frame...

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:any chance Day can win this today? Hope, he does but hard to see. Barry has been playing as good as I've seen him play this tournament.

Well, Hakins has ballsed up this frame...

Or has he?

Postby PoolBoy

hendry_fan wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hawkins favourite?

I'd say so. But Day's head-to-head record is quite encouraging.

If this was next week's Welsh Open Final - I'd maybe fancy Day to do it, in front of his home support to complete a fairytale win!

But, I'm going for Hawkins 10-7 Day

Good day PoolBoy,

Correct me if i,m wrong,but you,re a mod here are,nt you?,if so,could you please bump this thread up,or could you please tell the other mods who have the power to bump it up,to please do so.

I know,it,s a small issue,but it,d be much appreciated not only by myself,but i,m sure also by others here too,thanx. <ok> :-)

Hi Hendry_Fan!
No, I'm not a moderator! But, I'm sure 'one of them' will have read this and seen your plea! :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

Lucky wrote:I know it's been said a million times........but what were the BBC thinking with regards Clive Everton????

BBC aim their coverage at a more casual fan. So they care more about whether a commentator has won a World Title or appeared as co-host of Big Break.

Also, Everton has a way of implicitly hating anybody who has any kind of authority. I can imagine him getting on the nerves of those who make these decisions.

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hawkins favourite?

I'd say so. But Day's head-to-head record is quite encouraging.

If this was next week's Welsh Open Final - I'd maybe fancy Day to do it, in front of his home support to complete a fairytale win!

But, I'm going for Hawkins 10-7 Day

Good day PoolBoy,

Correct me if i,m wrong,but you,re a mod here are,nt you?,if so,could you please bump this thread up,or could you please tell the other mods who have the power to bump it up,to please do so.

I know,it,s a small issue,but it,d be much appreciated not only by myself,but i,m sure also by others here too,thanx. <ok> :-)

Hi Hendry_Fan!
No, I'm not a moderator! But, I'm sure 'one of them' will have read this and seen your plea! :happy:

Oh,ok then.

Still has,nt been bumped up though. :roll: