Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 16!!!

Postby LC

White cleaned, white cleaned, mince round the table, notice he hasn't moaned about a kick yet, because he's winning of course

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:Bad day at the office I suppose.

No harm done, hope he has a good Welsh Open defense.

Won't be easy. Tom Ford imo is always a very bad opponent for a first round bo7 match. And he seems to playing well against topplayers.
Last edited by TheRocket on 09 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

The commentators are treating Neil like it's his first match on TV, talking about how he might get nervous about beating Ronnie, and that's Hendry spouting this sh*t, wtf?

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Bad day at the office I suppose.

No harm done, hope he has a good Welsh Open defense.

Won't be easy. Tom Ford imo is always a very bad opponent for a first round bo7 match. And he seems to playing well against topplayers.

I expect Ronnie to have a good campaign there. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Subscribe the words TR said.. ever since the sitter of a red to right middle 1st frame, Robbo has grown on confidence. The first decent chance Ron had was this frame and he bottled it.

Hoping Day wins his first ranker.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
Ronnie missing sitters is giving him confidence.

masterdoctorgenius wrote:neil deserves the lead.

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
more often than not it happens

No, I was probably being disrespectful to Robertson. Just, with the form he's been in, I'm surprised at the result.

Postby mantorok

That would be quite a blow to Robertson, could've had the match there, could be a turning point in a BO7. Surprised Ronnie nearly blew it with such a poor positional shot from the blue though.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:believe andre, believe ;)

Better lose 4-1 or 4-2 than a Kyren match all over again.... or Holt for that matter.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Can somebody update me on the score, I can't get the live scores at work?

And the real score, not the MDG version of the score?

ahm. didnt do that for a long time now.

Is it still 3-1 Robbo?

Postby TheRocket

good response from Robertson you gotta say. after what happened the last frame. deserving winner in the end.

I'm not to disappointed by the result but just with Ronnies performance overall. dont need to repeat the same stuff again. weve been writing about it since Romania. Still have hopes for the World Championship but I'm realistic. Will he suddenly stop missing sitters or unforced errors he's been doing for months? Unlikely.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:good response from Robertson you gotta say. after what happened the last frame. deserving winner in the end.

I'm not to disappointed by the result but just with Ronnies performance overall. dont need to repeat the same stuff again. weve been writing about it since Romania. Still have hopes for the World Championship but I'm realistic. Will he suddenly stop missing sitters or unforced errors he's been doing for months? Unlikely.

I find your optmism for the Worls refreshing <ok> I'm hopeful but realistic at the same time too.

I still think he can win a ranker until then, but has to do it in Wales or unlikely in China. Dont know if he'll enter Players Champs.

Postby mantorok

TheRocket wrote:good response from Robertson you gotta say. after what happened the last frame. deserving winner in the end.

Yeah Neil deserved to win, he played pretty much immaculately throughout and Ronnie didn't do a great deal wrong apart from the sitters which cost him.

Missing sitters is just down to concentration, which has never been Ronnies strong point, he's still very much take it or leave it in my opinion and unless he finds this sudden urge to want to win no matter what then he's going to keep missing those easy ones.