Post a reply

Re: F66.Com German Masters Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I reckon he'll have won 15 World Titles by the end of the season. <ok>

His pal Jimmy would win the World Title every time if it was played in practice.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I reckon he'll have won 15 World Titles by the end of the season. <ok>

His pal Jimmy would win the World Title every time if it was played in practice.

Willie Thorne would be a contender. Every frame he'd nake a 147.

Postby Andre147

So Bingtao is already the youngest ever player in the QUarters of a ranking event, if he wins this match he surpasses the late Paul Hunter as the youngest ever Semi-Finalist.

What I wouldn't like is him winning this tournament steal the record from Ronnie as the youngest winner of a ranker... if he did though, I'd congratulate him on a great achievment.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Coland is Snooker Island mod matarial. He's just the kind of snooker hipster this forum needs. Wild needs a new pal.

Seems more like an admin type to me.

<ok>

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:This 16 year old has a good safety game.

He really does.

This is why, for me, he's a much better prospect that Zhao. Zhao should be much better at safety by now than he is, even for 19. He is very, very naive.

And I don't like saying that because he's as good a break builder at his age as I've ever seen and I like his style.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

He really does.

This is why, for me, he's a much better prospect that Zhao. Zhao should be much better at safety by now than he is, even for 19. He is very, very naive.

And I don't like saying that because he's as good a break builder at his age as I've ever seen and I like his style.

Agreed.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

He really does.

Surely you saw the likes Hendry and O'Sullivan at that age? Zhao is good, but not as good as they were in the breakbuilding department.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

He really does.

Surely you saw the likes Hendry and O'Sullivan at that age? Zhao is good, but not as good as they were in the breakbuilding department.

The two of them were better, but Zhao isn't that far behind. Tactically, he's much worse than both. And they weren't exactly brains of Britain by any means.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Would be great to see Yan win this tournament. Some young talent winning titles would be a nice change.

It would be refreshing.

Stealing one great record from Ronnie... dont think so :wave:

But I do agree it would be refreshing to see new faces winning ranking titles, not the usual suspects.