Post a reply

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 16 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:Zhao is better off losing games like this. If he wins after playing this erratically he'll learn jack rubbish.

could not agree more

Postby Wildey

eraserhead wrote:Is Joe Johnson out of a job? Feel like I haven't heard him commentate in a while.

Also Decider!

he was at the Masters but Hallett wasent seems like they doing job share lol

Postby eraserhead

Wildey wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Is Joe Johnson out of a job? Feel like I haven't heard him commentate in a while.

Also Decider!

he was at the Masters but Hallett wasent seems like they doing job share lol

Studio, punditry etc, might be less money to go around seemed to be more variety in commentators couple years ago.

Postby Andre147

Not surprised Robbo lost. He's been on bad form for more than a year now full stop. After his UK win in 2015, he didn't do anything else, yes won the Riga Masters but even then he was bellow par.

I've been saying though since November that he's one of the players I expect to have a big run in Sheffield this year, Semis or better...

Selby has a fairly decent draw, but that's about how it is, because he could well have Hawkins if he goes though to the Quarters, and he eliminated him at the Masters, not to mention maybe Bingham in the Semis.

Ronnie is the one who really should be kicking himself for not making the most of this easy draw. He could well have beaten Ford in the last 16, then his bunny Carter, and then either Day or Gouldy. Honestly it doesn't get much easier than that to be fair...

Unlike Wild trying to put into other people's mouths words they haven't said, I for one never hide I love this tournament and would love if Ron had won it for a 2nd time, so naturally I was gutted that he lost.

Mind you, like TR says, it doesnt hurt as much because he won The masters already, it would have been worse if he was still on no titles. Still, it would be a shame if he went through the whole season without a ranking title. In an ideal world it would be the Worlds, but if he cant win that as I say it would be a shame if he couldn't win one ranker this season. Even Higgins might just get to 29 before Ronnie does, hope not.

Postby hendry_fan

Well,thats just wunderful innit!,Mark King lost to Tom Ford!.

Ah well,at least he got rid o Ronnie. ;-) :happy:

Ford seems to be in good form though,he,s up against Carter this evening i see,i can see him sendin Ali packin.

Gilberts never beaten Bingo,they,ve met 8 times,can Dave stop the rot this afternoon,i,d like to see him beatin Bingo,i kinda like the fella.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Well,thats just wunderful innit!,Mark King lost to Tom Ford!.

Did he? rofl

King should've spent more time going to the toilet. Seemed to work before.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:

Did he? rofl

He's just another chump who can't back it up after beating Ronnie. Makes you wonder why he bothered.

Postby hendry_fan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Did he? rofl

He's just another chump who can't back it up after beating Ronnie. Makes you wonder why he bothered.

<laugh> <laugh>

Another good freind o Rons is still in this tourney,he,s up against a 16 year old chinaman this afternoon. :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

<doh>

He's a chump that won a ranking event this season.

Postby mantorok

hendry_fan wrote:Ah well,at least he got rid o Ronnie. ;-) :happy:

People get stick on here for being a fan, yet it's ok to revel in his losses and talk sh*t? If it was Selby then it's all dandy.

You need to change your name from henry_fan to ronnie_hater.

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:It's true. On TSF you are actually allowed to be a Ronnie fan! Quite refreshing.

I prefer it round here though.

#PostsFromsRonniesTree

It's like telling a football supporter that they're not allowed to get behind their team, you're only allowed to like Snooker, how dare you prefer one player over another!

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Ah well,at least he got rid o Ronnie. ;-) :happy:

People get stick on here for being a fan, yet it's ok to revel in his losses and talk sh*t? If it was Selby then it's all dandy.

You need to change your name from henry_fan to ronnie_hater.

I wouldn't take HF too seriously. rofl

He manages to write long essays on subject, without actually saying anything.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
It's like telling a football supporter that they're not allowed to get behind their team, you're only allowed to like Snooker, how dare you prefer one player over another!

I think all football fans should start watching snooker. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Does every snooker player answer every single question with the response 'yeah, no..' then answer the question?

Argh. I blame Ronnie. He started it.

People are allowed to like Ronnie, you know. :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Who are you lucky lot watching this afternoon?

I am going to try and catch this evening's televised matches. <ok>

Never mind, seen on Twitter.

It's Bingham.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Does every snooker player answer every single question with the response 'yeah, no..' then answer the question?

Verbal tics get on my wick.

Postby Dan-cat

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Verbal tics get on my wick.

Remember the Vicar of Dibley character... 'yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... no.'