Post a reply

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 16 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Remember the Vicar of Dibley character... 'yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... no.'

It was the other way around. "No, no,no, no, no. Yes."

Funnily though, there was an episode where they met his wife. And she spoke the way you described. In that, she had the same speech impediment he did, just in reverse. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:I'm watching Selby vs Hamilton
Got a bit a soft spot for Anthony he's just pinched the third frame to lead 2-1

Did Selby just feck up a 147 attempt?

Postby hendry_fan

mantorok wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Ah well,at least he got rid o Ronnie. ;-) :happy:

People get stick on here for being a fan, yet it's ok to revel in his losses and talk sh*t? If it was Selby then it's all dandy.

You need to change your name from henry_fan to ronnie_hater.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mantorok!.

No need to throw your toys outta your pram. <laugh>

If you think what i "talk" is s**t,then think it.

For the record,i don,t HATE Ronnie,it,s plain too see why i like it when he loses and celebrate,if you don,t like it,then Buckin lump it,or in future,don,t bover readin my posts. :-D

Since when is it forbidden to revel when someone loses,i had to take some stick when Hendry lost matches,so up buckin yours!.

:bum: :bird:

How bout changin your name from mantorok to hendry_fan hater. <laugh>

Not everyone is up Ronnies bottom. <doh>

He got kicked out of this German Masters,live with it!. :wave:
Last edited by hendry_fan on 03 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Not surprised Robbo lost. He's been on bad form for more than a year now full stop. After his UK win in 2015, he didn't do anything else, yes won the Riga Masters but even then he was bellow par.

I've been saying though since November that he's one of the players I expect to have a big run in Sheffield this year, Semis or better...

Selby has a fairly decent draw, but that's about how it is, because he could well have Hawkins if he goes though to the Quarters, and he eliminated him at the Masters, not to mention maybe Bingham in the Semis.

Ronnie is the one who really should be kicking himself for not making the most of this easy draw. He could well have beaten Ford in the last 16, then his bunny Carter, and then either Day or Gouldy. Honestly it doesn't get much easier than that to be fair...

Unlike Wild trying to put into other people's mouths words they haven't said, I for one never hide I love this tournament and would love if Ron had won it for a 2nd time, so naturally I was gutted that he lost.

Mind you, like TR says, it doesnt hurt as much because he won The masters already, it would have been worse if he was still on no titles. Still, it would be a shame if he went through the whole season without a ranking title. In an ideal world it would be the Worlds, but if he cant win that as I say it would be a shame if he couldn't win one ranker this season. Even Higgins might just get to 29 before Ronnie does, hope not.

it hurt me like hell anytime my fave lost no matter how many tournaments they won i hate losing with a passion.

Postby Cheshire Cat

I don't suppose anyone saw the analysis of Robbo's recent form in the Snooker Scene magazine?

His implosion against Perry is apparently because there was no internet for his lodging in China, hence he couldn't play video games online and that irritated him. Robbo is quite the video game fan, and has admitted lately to forgoing snooker in favour of gaming and figurine collection / painting.

Quite an interesting contrast to the Robertson of a few years ago, the one that Hendry built up as nothing less than a 'winner'. Not everyone is / was as dedicated to the game, the game and nothing but the game as Stephen was.

Postby Wildey

if Hamilton beats Selby today that would be the 5th time out of the last 6 meeting hamilton has won since 2009.

Postby Wildey

Selby was negative at the death of that frame and it cost him.

you got to back your own potting not rely on easy chances

Postby PoolBoy

hendry_fan wrote:Congrats to Bingtao,the 16 year young chinese sensation kicks out Holty. :clap:

A first ever quarter-final in a ranking event, too, for the boy!
Potential future World Champion?

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Manty - HF is worried about his hero's records.

7 MASTERS!!!!!

hehehe :)

I,m a wee bit worried,but he,s still got a bit to go.

I wrote on here a while ago that if Ron were to beat my "heros" World championship titles and ranking titles tally,then i,d lay my hat down :hatoff: ,take it like a man and congratulate him.

I hope that that day never happens though. ;-) <laugh>

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Manty - HF is worried about his hero's records.

7 MASTERS!!!!!

hehehe :)

I,m a wee bit worried,but he,s still got a bit to go.

I wrote on here a while ago that if Ron were to beat my "heros" World championship titles and ranking titles tally,then i,d lay my hat down :hatoff: ,take it like a man and congratulate him.

I hope that that day never happens though. ;-) <laugh>

I bet Ronnie can't wait! I tell you what, if he does - and we are still here posting... well what a fine day that would be. Not just for the Ronnie wins, but our friendship on here. Buck's sake, I'll be greetin' soon!!

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Congrats to Bingtao,the 16 year young chinese sensation kicks out Holty. :clap:

A first ever quarter-final in a ranking event, too, for the boy!
Potential future World Champion?

I have,nt seen much of him tbh,i might start to watch him more in the future though.

It would be brilliant if he started to go far in tourneys and of course win and maintain consistency and not go off the boil like most other young guns do/have,only time will tell,it,s high time that a youngster started to make a mark, :-)