Post a reply

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 16 !!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

SteveJJ wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It's true. On TSF you are actually allowed to be a Ronnie fan! Quite refreshing.

I prefer it round here though.

#PostsFromsRonniesTree

It's like telling a football supporter that they're not allowed to get behind their team, you're only allowed to like Snooker, how dare you prefer one player over another!

I think the thing some people take issue is not that people support Ronnie over any other player, its more that sometimes it comes across that some people prefer Ronnie over the sport in general

Agreed. I don't think that applies to anyone on here though.

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 16 !!!!!

Postby PoolBoy

SteveJJ wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It's true. On TSF you are actually allowed to be a Ronnie fan! Quite refreshing.

I prefer it round here though.

#PostsFromsRonniesTree

It's like telling a football supporter that they're not allowed to get behind their team, you're only allowed to like Snooker, how dare you prefer one player over another!

I think the thing some people take issue is not that people support Ronnie over any other player, its more that sometimes it comes across that some people prefer Ronnie over the sport in general

Best post ever!

And It's true!

Folk don't hate Ronnie - it's his fans!
They (the majority) are pathetic glory hunters - and they wont be posting on snooker forums after he's retired.
There was even one comment after Ronnie lost to King - that it must have been a match-fixing job from Ronnie - a scurrilous accusation!

How that post didn't result in a ban, I don't know.
Accusing Ronnie of deliberately losing, to fix a match, is a disgrace.

O'Sullivan is so apparently good, that when he loses a game, then he must have pre-arranged it to lose!
I hope the ignorant fan-boy retracts his comment.

Yet, in previous post he's actually called for Higgins to be banned for 'discussing' rigging games!
But, Ronnie has gone further than 'discussing' it and actually gone-ahead and actually 'thrown' frames and matches!

Are the mods allowing this sort of stuff?

FORZA_BAJEN
How can anyone believe he wanted to win that game? No one can seriously believe it. Time after time after time easy misses and its obvious a match he did´nt wanted to win.

Fixed games, too bad for the sport. Dont come if you dont wanna play.