Post a reply

F66.Com German Masters last 64 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 6th ~ Friday 9th of December at Barnsley Metrodome

After a scare against Darryl Hill 5 times World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan still hoping to get to Berlin as is World and UK Champion Mark Selby.

Biggest Casualty of the last 128 is 2006 World Champion Graeme Dott losing to Thailand's rising star Akani Songsermsawad.

Who will progress and appear at the Tempodrom in Berlin?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches

Martin Gould v Craig Steadman
Kyren Wilson v John Astley
Robert Milkins v Ryan Day
Matthew Stevens v Robin Hull
Jimmy White v Joe Perry
Judd Trump v Tom Ford
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Gary Wilson
Ross Muir v Allister Carter
Zhao Xintong v John Higgins
Stuart Bingham v Yu Delu
Igor Figueiredo v Michael Holt
Stuart Carrington v Sam Craigie
Yan Bingtao v Shaun Murphy
Neil Robertson v Christopher Keogan
Ben Woolllaston v Tian Pengfei
Michael White v Liam Highfield
Mark Joyce v Mark J Williams
Fang Xiongman v Mark Selby

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 64 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

unbelievable performance by Zhao Xintong beating John Higgins 5-1 in just over an hour

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 128 !!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

OoNebsoO wrote:He just might be the only Scottish representative in Germany. Higgins lost 1-5! Maguire is still holding, but losing 2-3.

Aye,i just happened to see Zhao pot the last few balls. >-(

<laugh>

Very well done to the Chinese Youngster. <ok>

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry pooooooooooooooooooooooor from the Scots,as far as the German Masters is concerned. :td:

Jeeeeeez!,at this rate,i might even have to bl**dy root for Ronnie,if Selby and Robbo also get kicked out early! :dizzy: <laugh>

Ah well,at least Johns in the Scottish Open!,

Postby hendry_fan

WHATS APP with Ronnie!,i,ve just tuned in to the live steam,he seems edgy and seems to want to get it over n done with,he,s helping the ref picking the balls outta the pockets. :chin: <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Nice comeback try from Gary,came back from 4-0,to 4-3,but Ron wraps it up in the end.

I Wonder what Ron was sayin to Gary,after he potted the final black,they shook hands and then ron had some words with him,i could even here Ronnie sayin,"nah,nah,nahhhh",the transmition then turned off. :chin: :-)

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:unbelievable performance by Zhao Xintong beating John Higgins 5-1 in just over an hour

This is the second time I've seen him play. I also saw him play Ronnie earlier this season.
This kid is amazing, IMO he's a future world champion and the best chinese prospect at the moment.
The way he strikes the ball, the way he pots with such ease, he's even more talented than Ding imo.
He just needs to improve his safety and tactical play and he'l be dominating the game in a couple of years.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:There was much discussion between the two.

You think of tensions between them?

Nah, Gary praised Ronn and Ronn returned the favour. He told Gary he's a natural and then I couldn't hear any more...

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Nah, Gary praised Ronn and Ronn returned the favour. He told Gary he's a natural and then I couldn't hear any more...

Thank you for your clarification.

That's what I thought when I saw them discuss.

Postby hendry_fan

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Ah,ok,thanx for clearin that up. <ok>

I actually thought for a min that sumthin might have cheesed Gary off,especially when Ronnie said,"nah,nahh,nahhhh" at the end. ;-) :-D

Postby hendry_fan

So will Ross really be the only Scottish representive at The German Masters!.

Or can Mags win the decider against Noppon and join him. :chin:

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:unbelievable performance by Zhao Xintong beating John Higgins 5-1 in just over an hour

He's a wonderful player. His breakbuilding is the best I've ever seen from a player his age. The only worry is his safety's poor even for someone that young.

His performance against Ronnie at the English Open, knocking those 2 tons in the process, was breathtaking! Ronnie said after the match it reminded him when he was his age, playing so freely.

Remains to be seen whether he can fulfill his amazing talent. I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen many talents coming from China that have yet to really make a breakthough in the manner Ding and Wenbo did.

Postby Andre147

I see Ronnie won in the end, but not after Wilson recovered from 4-0 down to only 4-3. It's good Ronnie will play in Germany, for me (even if it's a low tariff ranker compared to others) it's one of the best events on the calendar, just love it! He has such fond memories from there, the 2 times he played in it he won and the 2nd time in 2015 he was only narrowly beaten by Murphy on the final black.

Postby TheSaviour

Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:I thought Higgins was the best player in the world.

:chin:

Mate, Mark Selby is the best player in the world. The ever-gritty and solid the Jester started his campaign here very well. As it was well expected. But I noticed that IF of yours..

Meanwhile, Ronnie O´Sullivan denied the challenge from Gary Wilson. Rattling in the breaks of 94, 78, 64, 55 and 52. And Zhao Xintong famously dismantled Wishaws John Higgins 5-1.

It is just a a little kittens playing with each others. No need to take the mickey here. It is the Masters and the Worlds which counts next. I wish they would some day understand a bit better how this ACTUALLY works.. Not much chances to get it going like that, flawlessy I mean. People have always their own ideas. And quiet stubbornly running those.

What I do agree is that the more harder you work the more luckier you get. So in a way it makes a sense to take these smaller tournaments with a respect. But still this is just a little kittens playing with each others.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:
Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:I thought Higgins was the best player in the world.

:chin:

Mate, Mark Selby is the best player in the world. The ever-gritty and solid the Jester started his campaign here very well. As it was well expected. But I noticed that IF of yours..

Meanwhile, Ronnie O´Sullivan denied the challenge from Gary Wilson. Rattling in the breaks of 94, 78, 64, 55 and 52. And Zhao Xintong famously dismantled Wishaws John Higgins 5-1.

It is just a a little kittens playing with each others. No need to take the mickey here. It is the Masters and the Worlds which counts next. I wish they would some day understand a bit better how this ACTUALLY works.. Not much chances to get it going like that, flawlessy I mean. People have always their own ideas. And quiet stubbornly running those.

What I do agree is that the more harder you work the more luckier you get. So in a way it makes a sense to take these smaller tournaments with a respect. But still this is just a little kittens playing with each others.

:huh:

Postby Wildey

This will be a tough ask for Jimmy White this Morning to get to Berlin beginning of february

Postby Wildey

Igor Figueiredo is so far ahead of any other player Brazil or Americanas has to offer.

He takes a 1-0 lead over Michael Holt

Postby Wildey

Jamie Jones 0-0 James Cahill
Kyren Wilson 0-0 John Astley
Robert Milkins 0-1 Ryan Day
Jimmy White 0-1 Joe Perry
David Gilbert 0-0 Allan Taylor
Igor Figueiredo 1-0 Michael Holt
Yan Bingtao 0-1 Shaun Murphy
Barry Hawkins 1-0 Jak Jones

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Shaun Murphy made it then? He was moaning on Twitter about the Motorway being closed.

Makes a change from Kicks

Postby Wildey

Jamie Jones 1-0 James Cahill
Kyren Wilson 2-0 John Astley
Robert Milkins 0-2 Ryan Day
Jimmy White 0-2 Joe Perry
David Gilbert 1-0 Allan Taylor
Igor Figueiredo 1-1 Michael Holt
Yan Bingtao 1-1 Shaun Murphy
Barry Hawkins 2-0 Jak Jones

Postby Wildey

Jamie Jones 2-1 James Cahill
Kyren Wilson 4-0 John Astley
Robert Milkins 0-4 Ryan Day
Jimmy White 0-3 Joe Perry
David Gilbert 2-1 Allan Taylor
Igor Figueiredo 1-3 Michael Holt
Yan Bingtao 2-2 Shaun Murphy
Barry Hawkins 3-0 Jak Jones

Postby Wildey

Beginning of last season Robert Milkins was in the top 16 since then his form has taken a nose dive currently in 34th place