Post a reply

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 128 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie now playing... let's see if Hill can win a frame.

well he won a frame lol

Postby Wildey

Aris147 wrote:are those matches covered by any tv channel?

Eurosport Player

look at first post theres a link

Postby Andre147

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The ROS of old has returned! Similar to the German Masters 2014 qualifiers against Thepchayia when he was taking every shot on, he now took a ridiculous long red on, missing it, scattering the reds everywhere.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The ROS of old has returned! Similar to the German Masters 2014 qualifiers against Thepchayia when he was taking every shot on, he now took a ridiculous long red on, missing it, scattering the reds everywhere.

Don't blame him one bit. If I was him I wouldn't have even turned up.

Postby Andre147

I don't think Ronnie's attitude is the right one though..

The German Masters is one of the best events on the calendar, one that he's even won before in 2012 that kick started his revival.

Postby PoolBoy

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't blame him one bit. If I was him I wouldn't have even turned up.

Post 'bookmarked' for later use!" :-)

Postby Andre147

2-2 then.

Ronnie has failed to qualify for this twice in the last 3 years. In 2014 losing to Thep playing similar like this, and last year losing to Carrington.

Would be nice if he qualified, it's a great event and one he should look forward to because he has very fond memories from there.

Postby Andre147

Kamiaze mode until the sart of 3rd frame, then a bit better, hance why he's level at 2-2. Mind you, against this sort of opponent he can take those liberties.

Postby motorhead

Cloud Strife wrote:Which industry does F66.com belong to?

I get this:

Limited access to current location
Dear customer, your current location is restricted and can not be opened on this page. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Postby Andre147

Couldnt watch the end of the match, will a bit later today. I agree his opponent didnt really scare him, but if he had played a tad better I reckon he could have beaten Ron today, given the liberties he was taking.

Postby Cheshire Cat

I don't think Ronnie believed his opponent could beat him.

The way he played wasn't him not caring, it was just sheer arrogance and confidence in his victory. Not that that's a bad thing, Hendry was much the same when it came to opponents he saw as inferior.

O'Sullivan could do with remembering though that a best of 9 is almost a sprint. Not a lot of room for error.