Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Final Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu

Postby TheRocket

I haven't seen the first five frames. From what I've read though Ronnie broke his tip and MSI was preponed? And since then Ronnie is playing at a very decent level? At least since frame six (since I started watching in other words) he's playing at a very decent level.

Postby mantorok

Parrot talked a load a crap about Ronnie not standing a chance of winning now, then hendry in the commentary box says it's a load of drama about nothing and having a new tip these days is a lot different from when Parrot was playing. Well said hendry.

Postby mantorok

TheRocket wrote:I haven't seen the first five frames. From what I've read though Ronnie broke his tip and MSI was preponed? And since then Ronnie is playing at a very decent level? At least since frame six (since I started watching in other words) he's playing at a very decent level.

He was clearly not happy with the last tip and with this tip he's basically his old self.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:I haven't seen the first five frames. From what I've read though Ronnie broke his tip and MSI was preponed? And since then Ronnie is playing at a very decent level? At least since frame six (since I started watching in other words) he's playing at a very decent level.

Better than decent - both players have played very well since frame 3 onwards (I missed the first two)

Re: aleenaahmed

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Does he play every tournament with a broken tip?

didnt he had problems two tournaments before with it?

6-2 fu

:john: